Motorola Navagation Dock - Razr

Monkeyman806

Reaction score
OK... so the phone came yesterday via FedEx and I am more than happy with it. Wife was nice enough to stop at the Verizon Store on her way home and pick me up some
accessories :icon_ lala:

The Standard HD Dock is huge (vs the OG Droid Dock) but very nice... I am happy with that but wanted to provide some feedback on the Navagation Car Dock.

WTF... it doesn't come with the charging cable :mad: was my first thought. I have never seen a car mount for a Droid that didn't come with the dock, audio cable and CHARGER CABLE.

Not really sure why it was not included since the Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid X2, Droid 3 and even the Bionic came with one. Now I am sure someone will respond with, "Why didn't
you read the box silly" but to be honest I would have never thought it would be left out.

When I pointed it out to my wife she said the sales lady had no clue as all the accessories weren't even out yet (yesterday) and knew next to nothing about them - after thinking it
was odd the sales lady didn't point it out to make more money.

The dock itself seems fine, typical dock that holds the phone with the ball socket. However, if you order it or pick it up in the store make sure you buy the car charger as well :frown:

RedTarget

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! My Thunderbolt car dock didn't come with the charger either... I guess they are assuming that everyone already has a charger?

Year after year, the amount of included items with products goes down more and more. Maybe it's an effort to cut down on our carbon footprint? Or companies just being cheap... who knows. :D

Last edited: