Motorola Droid T2 Dual CPU Super Phone?!

yhbae

Reaction score
LOL this is from that site:

"The first Tegra 600 Series-based devices are expected to begin shipping in the second half of 2009."

Seems like calling this a "concept" is an understatement.

No way T2 is based on Tegra 600 series. Tegra 600 is an old platform based on ARM 11 design!

It should be based on Tegra 250, which contains two ARM Cortex A9 cores.

Read this article:

NVIDIA Tegra 2 (Tegra 250) dual-core processor smartphones - are they going to be FAST? - Smartphone Benchmarks Forum

Can't wait to find out how well Tegra 2 platform works as a smartphone! :)

Kineo

Reaction score
what i want is
2g processor
1g of ram
5mp front camera
10mp 1080p camera with a a good lens
4-4.3 inch touch screen
better keyboard with real buttons
a 2000 mAh Li ion
4g/LITE (must have)
gingerbread
and that is what i want for a super phone
now that would destroy any competition that came and it would dancedroidthe ip*oney 4

brando56894

Reaction score
This is awesome, I doubt the phone will really look like this but im sure it will be something awesome. Im really digging the dual core processors, for those of you who say you dont need this much power its just a phone, no it isnt it a computer in your hand/pocket that also functions as a phone lol Im sure they'll implement something where it will shut off one core under light loads to save power, either that or it better have a huge battery!

NVash

Reaction score
That 'super phone' have a slide out keyboard? Sure doesnt look like it. They should make two versions of phones, one with the keyboard and one without. Kinda like what they did with the Motorola Cliq.

frozty

Reaction score
What if it had dual touch screens? One that slid down and the main. That would be pure beast for gaming and just unleash limitless possibilities on a dual core.

Cunha

Reaction score
Games suck when played with buttons that have no real feedback at all. It needs a real D pad, 4 buttons and an l and an R button..minimum. There is no need for any other buttons for serious gaming. Yeah..a touch screen would be better than nothng.

everstar80

Reaction score
I saw that thread and i think the screen is too big for a phone unless your gaming on it all the time. I believe the op of this thread was trying to show that the pictures on the op is the direction they're going for in the superphone that will have a qwerty keyboard. Without it, I'm not interested. To each their own.

Eric18

Reaction score
Whatever there new phone is I hope its better than the droid X and not a step back. I would also like them to make the software they use look and run better, I dont have any droid yet but my family and friends all say it could use some help. With all that said I still like motorola but I hope its somewhat like the droid x but further ahead with better softwear and a large screen. dancedroid​

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Whatever there new phone is I hope its better than the droid X and not a step back. I would also like them to make the software they use look and run better, I dont have any droid yet but my family and friends all say it could use some help. With all that said I still like motorola but I hope its somewhat like the droid x but further ahead with better softwear and a large screen. dancedroid​
I'm guessing none of your F&Fs root and ROM/theme. ;)

Seriously, though, every new version of Blur improves -- same with SenseUI on the HTC devices. It will be better.