Motorola Droid T2 Dual CPU Super Phone?!

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Yep just found my new phone .
Nice looking will definitely wait for this.

DKunch

Reaction score
Though nice sounding, I'm still happy with my droidx. I'm tired of the' gotta get the brr phone crap. I did that with the iphone and its not worth it. I think I got a great phone and am still happy with it. Sometimes you have to step back and remember its just a phone. If I need that much power. I'll use my computer.

This is very true... im perfectly happy with my D1... and im not gonna upgrade til i find something that is a HUGE update from what i have.... and the good thing about the Android phones is almost all the phones can run almost all the apps... my buddys Eris can run almost all the Apps that i have on my D1 running 2.2 mine just runs em a lil faster.... so til they give me something that my D1 cant do (front facing camera & an Incredible Camera with insanely top notch lenses) then ill stick with the D1 lol...... One thing i hope they keep on the T2 is the Gorilla Glass that is on all the Droids.... thats a big selling point with me because i love the screens on the Moto Droids ... im rough on phones and i have not scratched my phone without a screen protector for a year now

pyro6128

Reaction score
If this end up being true it will prob be my new phone. I would be kicking myself if I had wasted an upgrade on an X with this monster coming out.

DKunch

Reaction score
The picture makes no sense. A pull out keyboard that's touch sensitive with no buttons?

And why a dedicated number row on the top and then another area to shift to get them?

Wow def didnt realize that fact that there is not physical buttons on the keyboard... that is def not something i want.... y not just use the landscape virtual keyboard.... I really hope that Moto is smart and does away with that part of the concept even though it does look cool its completely pointless

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree - there is nothing my Droid can't do that I would want in another phone right now.

I I had to modify it I'd do away with the physical keyboard and make the screen a little bigger but that's not a reason to get a new phone.

Though nice sounding, I'm still happy with my droidx. I'm tired of the' gotta get the brr phone crap. I did that with the iphone and its not worth it. I think I got a great phone and am still happy with it. Sometimes you have to step back and remember its just a phone. If I need that much power. I'll use my computer.

This is very true... im perfectly happy with my D1... and im not gonna upgrade til i find something that is a HUGE update from what i have.... and the good thing about the Android phones is almost all the phones can run almost all the apps... my buddys Eris can run almost all the Apps that i have on my D1 running 2.2 mine just runs em a lil faster.... so til they give me something that my D1 cant do (front facing camera & an Incredible Camera with insanely top notch lenses) then ill stick with the D1 lol...... One thing i hope they keep on the T2 is the Gorilla Glass that is on all the Droids.... thats a big selling point with me because i love the screens on the Moto Droids ... im rough on phones and i have not scratched my phone without a screen protector for a year now

sarreq

Reaction score
I’m hoping for 2 things; 1. that this will be an Android Experience phone, like the original Droid, and 2. that this has a higher res display than the IPhone4. 1280x768x4.3″ would be amazingly nice…

Sorrows

Reaction score
I'm assuming that's a concept phone, but hell I'd buy that. As many people have stated, I'd stand in line for it.

Just hope it's 4G.

Big Ry

Reaction score
im skeptical about that pic. first, that DOES appear to be a touch keyboard...which makes no sense. and if its actually a physical keyboard, then its a huge mistake. moto learned a lesson on the D1...thats a fact. why would they knowingly cause more problems? and second, either that phone is very small or its just fat as hell...also making no sense. people (not i) like thin light weight phones. this is looking like the devour 2 imo. perhaps im wrong, but i just dont see this being an accurate photo...doesnt follow motos form factor.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If this is what it seems, then this is my next device, no questions asked :wink:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
BTW someone called the T2 name (or at least the Terminator) after the Digits commercial was released, I will try to find out who and post it

Here it is
After this commercial, i'm convinced that they will make a phone called Droid Terminator.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm not sure about t2 but can you say

Droid Pro..............maybe :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Dan_08

Reaction score
Ok well this phone will be a great excuse to use my emergency credit card on! (wasted my upgrade to get my wife the D2)

I think we should all pitch in a get Pete this so he can get BB running on it!!

But back to reality, if it's not sporting LTE I may have to wait on it.