Motorola Droid Razr email issue

RazrDan

Reaction score
I just upgraded from the original Motorola Droid phone to the Droid Razr and there's only one thing I can't seem to get to work the way I like and it's the email. On my old droid when I opened the email app I viewed the emails that were on the server. When I downloaded the emails off the server onto my computer then I no longer saw them on my phone. This kept my mailbox on the phone from getting overload with emails and kept me from having to delete every email off of my phone. Just download them to my computer and they were gone from the phone. The Razr doesn't seem to work that way. I can see my emails on the phone but then when I download them onto my computer and off the server, I still see them on phone. How can you see email on the phone if it's no longer on the server? Does the Razr email app actually download a copy of every email onto the phone?

bmwnick

Reaction score
try to use other option when picking your email company, not a specific (AOL,YAHOO ETC) when u add new account choose other instead

OP
R

RazrDan

Reaction score
I did use "other" when I originally set up my accounts because they didn't fall into any of the main categories. I have a Comcast email account and a Brighthouse Roadrunner account.