Motorola Droid Backflip

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ehh do not want.....

besides it only has android 1.6 and its on ATT so its going to be stuck on EDGE most of the time.

marvin02

Reaction score
I think it looks cheap, and I hate motoblur.

It is built very well and it only takes a few seconds to drag the MotoBlur widgets off the screen (if you don't want them). If you don't mind your contacts stored 'in the cloud' - it is great when you lose your phone, reset it because some app didn't work right, or because you screwed up trying to hack it that your contacts and many of your settings are restored on the first restart after the reset or when you log into your MotoBlur account with a new phone.

I'd be afraid of butt-typing...

The keyboard is locked, just like the screens on touch screen Androids (and other phones) to prevent this. Maybe you're afraid of the messages your butt would send you? :icon_eek:

ehh do not want.....

besides it only has android 1.6 and its on ATT so its going to be stuck on EDGE most of the time.

Actually we weren't lucky enough to get 1.6, it's got 1.5. As for EDGE In my area I I usually have 3-5 bars with 3G. I am not going to spout off about the upgrade to 2.1 that is 'coming soon', I will believe it when I see it. I am judging the phone as it is right now and I like it.

Droidlicous

Reaction score
My step brother has it and its nice. A little weird the camera lens is where the keyboard is. But over all its nice, but not a DROID!!! He still bows down!!

Reaction score
its not a 'droid backflip', its a motorola backflip with the oldest version of android currently available...just because its moto and has android, doesnt make it a droid.

the backflip doesnt even deserve to be in the same sentence as the droid.

JCo352

Reaction score
All the Apple fanboys talk about how all new smartphones are copying the look of the iPhone. Well I gotta say the Backflip looks a lot like the iPhone besides the keyboard.

Reaction score
Isn't Motoblur Android with pre-installed, pre-set widgets? Whats to hate when you can remove it in seconds?