OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This could get real interesting because this comes just one day after Googles conference.

This may very well be the Droid 2 on VZW's network. Looks like AT&T is getting the Droid as well.

Things are heating up.

Motorola: 2 New Phones At CES? - Tech Trader Daily - Barrons.com

**edit: needed to clarify that this article varies from previous mentions of the Backflip/Enzo running MotoBlur on 1.5. This latest rumor states they may be "Google Expereince" phones. So it's wait and see. Could be nothing more than the Backflip/Enzo or it's a whole new device.**

Maybe Google should slow down a bit interesting article.AppleInsider | Google's Nexus One takes on Droid as Apple's iPhone App Store grows
Nice find Soba. This is what I think january 5th is going to be about. Basically uinfying the Android OS into the future.

At least I'm hoping. It seems obvious to many that fragmenting Android is a certain death and I believe Google is well aware of this as well.

I think we are all in for a good surprise come the 5th of January but one never knows.

brochaos

Reaction score
at&t is not getting the droid. they are getting the backflip, which is a joke...

Edmvr6

Reaction score
Ohh OK cause if u read the thread it said "looks like at&t will be getting the Droid maybe I misunderstood. ..what's the backflip anyway?

LordKastle

Reaction score
You know... misinformation spreads quickly. Lets get one thing straight...the article makes mention of Droid and it means "A" Android device... not the Moto Droid.

Common sense should prevail...would Verizon push a phone with 100 million dollars only to have it show up on AT&T a couple months later.

Last edited:

brochaos

Reaction score
i don't know what the rules are here regarding posting pics from other sites, but if you google it, it will be the first results. it's a clamshell, like the enV, but the keyboard is on the BACK. really weird. and the calgary looks like the cliq.

Ohh OK cause if u read the thread it said "looks like at&t will be getting the Droid maybe I misunderstood. ..what's the backflip anyway?

/edit

just thinking...isn't this basically the first HTC phone since the G1 to not have Sense? (at least here in the U.S., i think rogers in canada was stock)

my dream is that google gets HTC to stop doing the sense thing, unify android, and possibly allow the sense features to be made available in the market or something.

Last edited:
OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
at&t is not getting the droid. they are getting the backflip, which is a joke...
This was the first rumor..Moto Backflip/Enzo running MotoBlur/ 1.5

Newest rumor (article in OP) is "Google Experience" phones with OLED displays.

Totally different.

Again these are just rumors and they change weekly but something is cooking and we are about to find out.

Maybe the Sholes will make an appearance? Nobody knows.....