Motorola Droid 2 Does Global

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
There will be an all white version of this phone as well : )

Sent from my Droid

DKunch

Reaction score
Oh really?? thats awesome.... i might have to get it but i dunno it dont seem like that much of a real update from my D1 to me (i dont travel outta the US lol) i can do everything the D2 can on my D1.... im hoping that Evo phone comes out before the end of the year that would be an awesome phone or a droid that is more similar in size to the Fascinate... i think that 4" screen size is the perfect size

everstar80

Reaction score
Dude you all realize this is just the R2D2 droid right?? lol it looks Identical to it... i bet if they turn that phone to its back you will see the gay blue designs that they put on the R2D2 droid... (sorry not a fan of starwars LOL)

Everyone has the right to free speech, but please keep in mind that saying the word gay in that way in reference to something like a dump design, which I do agree with you, but please keep in mind what some terminology in any context is offensive. As many thread posters and forum administrators, let's please keep politics, religion, and other things like that out of the forum. Thanks

GrillMouster

Reaction score
It's a world phone, so you can listen to people from all over the world laugh at how ugly this phone looks.

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Dude you all realize this is just the R2D2 droid right?? lol it looks Identical to it... i bet if they turn that phone to its back you will see the gay blue designs that they put on the R2D2 droid... (sorry not a fan of starwars LOL)

Everyone has the right to free speech, but please keep in mind that saying the word gay in that way in reference to something like a dump design, which I do agree with you, but please keep in mind what some terminology in any context is offensive. As many thread posters and forum administrators, let's please keep politics, religion, and other things like that out of the forum. Thanks

What a gay statement ;) Maybe people find you offensive by trying to be so PC. You can read that in the context and not be offended. If someone calls me gay cause I am happy can I tell them I am offended because they think I am a homosexual? Many words have different meanings and people should learn to understand the context in which it was stated instead of trying to be so PC and claim everything offends them or someone else...
---------------
Anyways... Maybe someone will make R2-D2 stickers for the World Edition for those that missed out ont he R2-D2. Now that would be GAY.

everstar80

Reaction score

What a gay statement ;) Maybe people find you offensive by trying to be so PC. You can read that in the context and not be offended. If someone calls me gay cause I am happy can I tell them I am offended because they think I am a homosexual? Many words have different meanings and people should learn to understand the context in which it was stated instead of trying to be so PC and claim everything offends them or someone else...
---------------
Anyways... Maybe someone will make R2-D2 stickers for the World Edition for those that missed out ont he R2-D2. Now that would be GAY.

Yeah that just proves my point. I guess ignorance really is bliss.:icon_ banana: