MOTOrcycle pics

veggiedave

Reaction score
I saw a few posts about people mounting The droid to the motorcycles. Wanted to see how many people on this site besides myself rides. If you do, post a picture of your bike and such. I have a GSX-R 600 k3. I'll post some pics when I get to my computer.

Attachments

• 119_0225.jpg
    119_0225.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 509

ldimick

Reaction score
I have a Gold Wing (Not as old as I am supposed to be to ride it ;-) ) And I use RAM mount. The base mounts on top of my clutch reservoir and the mount attaches to the arm. I don't use it for pictures or video.

cuskit

Reaction score
Guess my avatar gives me away! ;) I raced motocross for 18 years, finally retired (long time ago)! ;)

Now I just tool around on my 1984 Honda Nighthawk (bought new and still running like new). I'm thinking of getting a big cruiser (dare I mention a HD), but am reluctant as this bike does all I really need one for - except a comfortable ride on a long trip. The other "bike" is my pedal power Cannondale. That probably gets more use than the street bike. I'm also looking to buy a handlebar mount for that - I pedal a lot in the warmer seasons, and the bulk of the Droid is a drag with a tee and shorts! ;) I've seen a few (I think Seido has a bicycle mount).

Both pictures were taken earlier last summer. Not bad for a motorcycle that's about 26 years old! :) The Cannondale is about 12-15 years old (I'm thinking). So long I've forgotten! Would you believe the bicycle cost me more than the Honda? It's loaded with all race components (Shimano XTR) - the entire bike is aluminum and titanium, and the swingarm is carbon fiber! Most parts were comped from a factory one-off bike - I was close friends with a dealers son who I had done many favors for. He gave me the carbon fiber swing arm (original was aluminum) as well as most of the XTR upgrades. Including a custom, modified Fox Shox. Love that bike! I won several trophies back in the day running races (offroad - no road mileage)! ;)

cuskit

Attachments

• Nighthawk.JPG
    Nighthawk.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 1,321
  • Cannondale.JPG
    Cannondale.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 689

CableTec

Reaction score
Beautiful Honda! I miss the old Eighties bikes sometimes. My first road bike was a 1988 Ninja 600, and it was just such a blast.

BigE"s DROID

Reaction score
Used to ride a ZX9R then got a GSXR1000 then i had kids now im on a 07 HD softail Deluxe....Lets Ride!!!

cinque

Reaction score
Ducati 1098 what can I say I am Italian so I love Italian things :) I will put some pics when I get to a computer

cyber3d

Reaction score
Life long biker even though it nearly killed me. Montage of older bikes of mine and garage. 748/848/CB400F Supersport.
montage.jpg
DSC00947_resize.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00947_resize.JPG
    DSC00947_resize.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 356
  • montage.jpg
    montage.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 438

Todd157k

Reaction score
Just signed on here and looking through the forums. Thought I'd make a first post! Here's one of my bikes I just finished a couple months ago. It's a 'ground up' build, but as a "rider", not restoration. (parts are remakes)

2076Yosemite09_120s-med.JPG

jev

Reaction score
Nice Triumph Todd. I owned an 01 Bonnie and really regret selling it. I've always wanted to buy an older one to refurb but they're getting hard to find for a decent price.
Here's my 01.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just signed on here and looking through the forums. Thought I'd make a first post! Here's one of my bikes I just finished a couple months ago. It's a 'ground up' build, but as a "rider", not restoration. (parts are remakes)

2076Yosemite09_120s-med.JPG
Very nice ride, and I love the background shot too.