Moto Store 60% Off Sale

Beka27

Reaction score
Sweet! $56 for DX car mount and multimedia dock, this includes shipping and tax! Saved $72!!!

Just wanted to update the thread for those who were afraid their order might not go thru:

I ordered 2 items Sunday night, got email confirmation that they shipped Monday night, UPS site says they are expected to be delivered on Thursday.

dancedroid

If this code is only good until Friday (12/31), you may not want to hesitate to order something.

mikey4226

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much longer the extended battery lasts for compared to the standard one? Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Rocko

Reaction score
Does the extended battery come with the cover?

K20turbo

Reaction score
Works item should be here by the fourth purchased another car dock and trying the extended battery out as well

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I want to order the battery but I can't seem to find the back for it. I found one for 9.99 but it looks like the stock one.

thedude13

Reaction score
WARNING: Extended battery sounds nice but may eventually damage your phone. Causes heat issues.

Sent from my DROIDX while riding a motorcycle through a ring of fire.

Technoman

Reaction score
WARNING: Extended battery sounds nice but may eventually damage your phone. Causes heat issues.

Sent from my DROIDX while riding a motorcycle through a ring of fire.

Not if you get the one that is made for the X by Motorola.

They have to warranty it and the use of it with the phone since they made it.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Yeah, i have used extended batteries almost exclusively, as well as thousands of others, and i have not had a single issue with heat. Source?

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I feel like I have been robbing Motorola blind.

I ordered 2 multimedia docks and 2 car docks for the Droid X before Christmas.

Now I just ordered 2 extended batteries.

This is a great deal, especially since it is coming directly from Motorola. I can't believe they are still giving 60% off retail.

Can anyone confirm if the extended battery comes with the new battery cover for the larger battery? I know if you pick it up at Verizon it does, but the website does not specify.

Technoman

Reaction score

This is a great deal, especially since it is coming directly from Motorola. I can't believe they are still giving 60% off retail.

Can anyone confirm if the extended battery comes with the new battery cover for the larger battery? I know if you pick it up at Verizon it does, but the website does not specify.

Yes it has a new cover with a slight bump in it. Many tell you that you can use the old cover, but I had a lot of problems with my screen showing distress when the phone was moved, or you held it firmly.

By using the back cover that came with the extd battery, no issues.

Rocko

Reaction score

Yes it has a new cover with a slight bump in it. Many tell you that you can use the old cover, but I had a lot of problems with my screen showing distress when the phone was moved, or you held it firmly.

By using the back cover that came with the extd battery, no issues.

3 people who have ordered the battery from Motorola said you must order the extended cover separately.

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
I definitely had to order the battery cover separately!