Verizon Moto X Now Available Online for $200 On Contract; Plus $60 Off Coupon Codes

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-moto-x-launches.png

Although VZW doesn't have the Moto Maker customizations for their version of the Moto X just yet, the black and white versions of the device just went on sale today. For now you can only get it online as it won't show up in retail stores for a little while (rumors suggest September 4th). The price is just as VZW shared previously, $199.99 for the 16GB version.

We do have one extra bit of news to sweeten this offer. We found some coupon codes online which could net you another $60 bucks off the Moto X with VZW. Here are the coupon codes: FIFTYRMN and VERIZON30. There are probably only a limited amount of uses for these coupon codes so you may want to use them quickly. Sound off and let us know if you ordered a Moto X!

Source: VZW

Rhino94

Reaction score
Oh ya they aren't making **** off of this phone...this phone only costs $221 to make but it costs $600??

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Why do they play with my emotions. I was not interested in this phone, but for 139 it is hard to say no

TheOldFart

Reaction score
I just played with it a little at the Verizon store. I like it. If it or Droid Mini had 32GB memory or SD expansion I'd likely get one of them.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
When I returned my HTC One 3 days ago I was going to hold out for the Motorola X. But seeing that it has the same battery as the Ultra I opt to get the Droid Maxx. Couldn't be happier with this phone.

BOBD1950

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
When I returned my HTC One 3 days ago I was going to hold out for the Motorola X. But seeing that it has the same battery as the Ultra I opt to get the Droid Maxx. Couldn't be happier with this phone.
What was the issue(s) with the one?

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
screen too small on htc one? that's the first time i've heard that regarding that phone.

back on topic! this phone should be given out free to every person on every carrier with a new contract!

there is no way a sensible person would chose x over maxx when there is only $50 difference off contract.