Moto X On Sale for $100-$125 Off Until July 23rd [Coupon Code]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x-colors.png

Even though Motorola is very close to officially unveiling their Moto X+1, that doesn't mean the current Moto X isn't still a great device and worth grabbing for folks on a budget. In fact, now is a better time than ever to do just that. If you use the coupon code MBXISMOT you can get $100 off the 16GB Moto X on the Moto Maker website, giving you a final off contract price of just $299.

Using this same code on the 32GB or 64GB yields an even better result. You can get $125 off bringing the respective prices to $324 and $374. Either way you slice it, that's a great off-contract price for an excellent device.

Here's a link to the Moto Maker website: http://www.motorola.com/us/FLEXR1-1/Moto-X/FLEXR1.html

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should sell my current Moto X for a new Developer edition. Save me a lot of ROM and Rooting angst.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
This coupon code is what has me debating since Friday whether I should get a Moto X or not....such a tough choice...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
At this point might as well wait until you see the new moto x and new droids. If Motorola does an incremental update to the devices then the moto x is a good deal. But based in the leaks so far we know we have the potential to at least get a better screen.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: cr6

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yeah I think I'm leaning towards waiting. August is right around the corner and the X+1 or whatever they're gonna call it, should be revealed soon.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Now that I think about it a bit more rationally. Once they announce it, prices for the X (should I still want it) should go down quite a bit

Reactions: CJM

JDH

Reaction score
I want to know if the x will be getting the L upgrade before I would buy a device from last year. I always keep a phone at least a couple years so I want to have the latest os if spending the $. I still have unlimited data but really don't use it. I have never even used a gig of data so I have no reason not to take advantage of a subsidised NEW phone. Whole crop of new phones coming in the next 30-60 days.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
JDH if you are still thinking about the X. I love it.
my first phone was a bionic. then a droid x. then this phone.
my wife used to use an iphone 4 and SGS4

out of all of them. and even playing with the SGS5 now, i still like the moto x the best
its a good size at 4.7" screen. feels snappy enough for me?
the phone it self feels good in hand (sadly i have to use a case due to work)
i've gotten compliments for the camera quality ( i use the stock) and call quality always sounds good even when i'm in a windy area it noise cancels pretty well.
i give it a two thumbs up.

Edit: if you are using the upgrade on verzion. its only 1 penny buying the phone you can make it on motorolas website, get the custom design you like, and thats better than $300 subsidized phone prices.

JDH

Reaction score
Only concern is that I would get stuck again like I am with my RAZR maxx with no more software upgrades. I am still on and always will be on 4.1.2 JB. Nothing to complain about with the phone or the JB just would like yo be able to move forward with Android.