Just bought the 2750ma extended battery

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do the Verizon stores actually sell extended batteries? I've called 3 and none of them have one

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

I got mine at a corporate store when I bought my phone. It could very well be they under estimated how many would sell at half price and are just out of stock.
My local stores get inventory on Tuesdays only so if they sell out of something late in the week it's an extra week before they get more.

Support Our Troops!!!
<
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

tmar23

Reaction score
View attachment 46611View attachment 46612View attachment 46613View attachment 46614 Yeah, pretty redneck, but it works, and rather well.[/

I just ordered my rezound and I plan to get an extended battery right away. I really like what you did here, and was wondering if you can tell me how thick the phone is now with the otterbox cover? I just dont think I can use a phone that is 3/4 of an inch thick, even with an extended battery. Hopefully, your method has reduced the thickness a bit and gets it closer to 1/2 inch?

pickaxe300

Reaction score
I would say that it is around 3/4 of an inch or so, but the extended battery is a must with this phone. It has more than doubled my life and am able to make it a whole day with heavy usage with battery to spare. Good luck to ya.:icon_ lala:

Rezounder

Reaction score
Do the Verizon stores actually sell extended batteries? I've called 3 and none of them have one

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Just ordered one online. Half price. $29.99 (with Rezound purchase). I don't know if it would be half price apart from the phone sale, as its not presently listed as on sale.