Moto 360 for $250?

StupidGenius

Reaction score
I agree, I personally havent' been able to understand android wear devices but I am going to be getting this device. My reasoning is because I've wanted a nice watch for a while and this looks to be a very nice watch. Its going to look like a watch as well as all the stuff it can do. It'll be able to do minor things that I normally pull my phone out for that takes way longer than it should. Stuff like setting a quick timer, checking the weather, doing a simple google search. I mean for very small things. Also stuff like caller ID. When I'm at work I will only answer the phone (my personal one) for specific people. The rest of the time its in a drawer or in my pocket.

The only thing that will change my decision on buying one will be when I see it in person is that if it sucks and the quality is much lower than the hype has made it out to be. But I have a feeling I'll be wearing one soon.

This is pretty much my exact situation. I too have been thinking of getting a watch lately, because always pulling my phone out to check the time has become surprisingly annoying lately, especially while seated. A want to go back to a quick glance at my wrist. If the 360 looked like the LG or Samsung's smartwatches, I probably would have gotten a Pebble or regular watch, but this seemed to be the best of both worlds.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I want the Black Steel Moto 360.
300e96269ff23c3fbd57aab6515c39b0.jpg

Last edited:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
You'd have to pay me to wear one of those smartwatch monstrosities.