Deal Alert Moto 360 Sport $139.99!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Moto-360-Sport-review-AA-15-840x472.jpg

The Moto 360 Sport Android Wear watch is on sale at Amazon & Best Buy for the low low price of just $139.99. Amazon is offering the black and orange model for $139. Strangely, the white is $10 more @ $149.99. It looks like BestBuy only has black.
This is easily the lowest price it has ever been for brand new. Motorola recently dropped the price on their website from $299 to $199. If the high price of these devices has kept you from trying one, this might be the time.

Source: Android Authority
Buy page: Amazon \ BestBuy

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That's a pretty good deal for a brand new watch. That's not much more than I paid for my 360 Sport. I have no complaints with mine, has been running smooth for a few months now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
That's a pretty good deal for a brand new watch. That's not much more than I paid for my 360 Sport. I have no complaints with mine, has been running smooth for a few months now.

You got yours free though with the Moto X PE Deal, right?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You got yours free though with the Moto X PE Deal, right?

It was free from Moto with the X Pure. Ended up costing me about $70 after I sold the X Pure. Good deal for me, I am happy with it for $70. And it's worth $139 in my opinion.

mach330

Reaction score
might be a stupid question. I want to use this watch so I can listen to music without my phone with me. Can you do that? Can you store songs in the phone itself (not cloud) and just use it via bluetooth for my headset without my phone? I'm guessing we can't use pandora or iheartRadio to listen without the phone correct? But storing the songs in the watch would work? That's my main use I would want to use for this phone.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yes, you can transfer music to the watch using the Play Music app, there are Settings just for that in recent Play Music app updates. Then you can connect BT headphones to your watch and use Play Music on the watch to listen to music. Don't need the phone at that point for music.

Edit: That was not a stupid question at all, that's a very good question that a lot of prospective owners probably have.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
While this price point is very tempting...I know from past experience with watches that I need full depth submersion capability. :(

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was in Wal-Mart this morning looking for something for work and saw one. I could live with that size screen if my S1 crapped out. It's bigger than both the S2 and actual usable screen of what I've read about the S3.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The any light screen technology is pretty cool too. Works great outdoors.