Most amazing Insane Nexus Ones multi touch Screen Saver Animations

DroidSickness

Reaction score
So where can we get these for the droid or what app is this I want it now. The water screen saver looks just like Microsoft's Surface table.

[video=youtube;OMeZzlP3eAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMeZzlP3eAo&feature=popt1cus0f[/video]

Let me know what you guys think

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Good stuff !
And when will the Driod have this ? Already have the Gallery and Clock , just need the Animated Wallpapers and other tweaks !

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Live Wallpapers are in 2.1. You can root your phone and load it on now or wait till the Droid is officially updated (hopefully later this month).

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
live wallpapers on the ported 2.1 ROM are very laggy, and some cause force closes... hope they are optimized with the real 2.1 update

Manigma77

Reaction score
I just use the animated wallpaper on my lockscreen and regular wallpaper on home++

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
My Google buddy has been using the Nexus for a little while now w/live wallpaper and said he didn't notice too much of a battery drain with it on or off. <BTW--it's pretty slick!>

- Mega

gentlefury

Reaction score
man, I hope when the official droid 2.1 comes out its that fast...that thing is insane! 2.01 is damn fast as long as you put Home++ on it...but that was just crazy!

thesandman51

Reaction score
The live wallpapers do seem kind of fun, but I'll wait until the official OS update is released. I'm sure their novelty will wear off quickly anyway.

LordKastle

Reaction score
How about we stop confusing Nexus One with Android 2.1.

We have forgotten how the Android OS is a true operating system. It is not specific to one phone...when talking about features of the OS, try not to reference the actual phone...reference the OS.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good question - but one for the more hardware expert than I am. However from what I know the Nexus has a Snapdragon which IS faster than the Droid's main chip. But the Droid has a dedicated Graphics processor which the Nexus does not. To me that makes them about equal.

Does the nexus one pretty much have the same specs as the Droid, except an extra physical button and no keyboard?

INFERNO

Reaction score
when the 2.1 becomes official everyone thinks we will finally get the nexus one live wallpaper which is the only one that doesn't work of all the live papers........but if it's "Nexus One" why would we? Also maybe we all get lag on the live papers because we don't have 1ghz.......just a thought.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Because we have a dedicated graphics processor.

when the 2.1 becomes official everyone thinks we will finally get the nexus one live wallpaper which is the only one that doesn't work of all the live papers........but if it's "Nexus One" why would we? Also maybe we all get lag on the live papers because we don't have 1ghz.......just a thought.