Most amazing Insane Nexus Ones multi touch Screen Saver Animations

LordKastle

Reaction score
Do you not understand that the Android OS is not meant for one phone? Do you think Google's goal would be to "take the thunder" out of the Droid and keep the OS just for the Nexus therefore crossing out the largest Android marketshare phone. Ask the developers how they'd feel on that one :) .
This is also exactly why "experts" in the industry said they thought Google coming out with their own hardware may be the end of the Android OS as a whole....and that is another reason why Google would not fragment the marketplace sector.

The rumored January update will be the 2.1 update.

I suppose from now on we should let everyone enjoy their fear and paranoia....because it's a little disappointing to see the lack of common sense even after post after post of it being mentioned.

Last edited:

Twoo

Reaction score
Wow, all that background movement would give me headaches. No thanks.

natty_lite

Reaction score
I think it may be on board. but with the 1 ghz snapdragon it could actually help the graphic out alot being able to share a little speed. the droid has a separate gpu, but that means they cant share eachothers resources

Onboard graphics take away from the cpu. A separate gpu takes load off the cpu. Your logic is backwards.
Yep. Even a modest graphics card is a big upgrade from the onboard memory of most PC's, so I'd imagine the same to be true with cell phones. I'll reserve any of this talk about which phone being faster until the technobuffalo.com dude does a comparison. His videos give you some decent real world examples on how phones stack up in terms of speed and performance. Check youtube for his 3GS vs Droid comparisons if you haven't already.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Then why havent we seen 2.0 on any other Android phone yet?

Do you not understand that the Android OS is not meant for one phone? Do you think Google's goal would be to "take the thunder" out of the Droid and keep the OS just for the Nexus therefore crossing out the largest Android marketshare phone. Ask the developers how they'd feel on that one :) .
This is also exactly why "experts" in the industry said they thought Google coming out with their own hardware may be the end of the Android OS as a whole....and that is another reason why Google would not fragment the marketplace sector.

The rumored January update will be the 2.1 update.

I suppose from now on we should let everyone enjoy their fear and paranoia....because it's a little disappointing to see the lack of common sense even after post after post of it being mentioned.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Because those phones coming out now were designed around 2.1, the Droid was designed around 2.0.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's not an excuse. I've heard 2.0 may appear on some older Android phones soon but it will be 2 to 4 months after the Droid. So what makes us so special other than the fact we are the largest user base.

OP
D

DroidSickness

Reaction score
Wow so much knowledge, great answers, and replys I knew it would bring in alot of atention thats why I posted it.

JoeProcopio

Reaction score
adreno graphics core

can you show me where this is stated*somewhere in a tech manual or where you got the info from? I have the Droid, but my IT guy is looking into the Nexus for when it comes to Verizon and we're looking for some substantiation on this fact....