droid vs nexus one review greatest review ever

bL33d

Reaction score
This Guy obviously knows what he is talking about a real phone expert. :)

[video=youtube;hfVjzAA7Fsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfVjzAA7Fsg&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

ROFL!!

ink

Reaction score
He needed to get that review out so fast he forgot to put a shirt on.

imiller913

Reaction score
LOL this guy is not wearing a shirt I don't know where this video will go? LOL

LordKastle

Reaction score
I'd rather be apart of the cult..than the herd of sheep.

The Motorola Droid beyond analysts predictions of it selling 13 million devices to the Nexus One's 5-6 million in 2010, dwarfed by Apple's 36 million raking....the Droid just has that underground cult-horror aspect to it compared to the "holier than thou" Nexus phone pushed by the gadget blogs and websites.

Keep in mind when you start combining all Android OS devices together...then you begin to see the marketshare of Apple begininning to shrink and shrink. The free ride is over...it's not like Apple does not realize this, hence multi-carrier support later in 2010 [In the US].

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kinda looked to me like his camera is as twitchy as his trackball... :p

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I guess that solves it.

Everybody pack up we are getting out of here......nothing more to talk about....move along. Droidforums.net will be closing up in a couple hours. We will be cutting locks off the lockers and throwing everything away. So if you want your belongings you better take them with you.

Thanks everyone. It was fun while it lasted.

iPirate

Reaction score
The missing shirt is only part of the picture, my guess is the pants are also missing.

Thank you droidBANGERdavid for the review!

DurangoJim

Reaction score
Anyone else get the feeling that if the camera panned down, you'd see someone else's head in his lap? I get a very "Silence of the Lambs" feeling from this video. PRECIOUS! It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again! Creepy.

samiusmc

Reaction score
He's correct about the Droid, but why is he in his bathroom reviewing it naked? Very disturbing. That dude's a freak.