Video - Droid vs. Pixi vs. Pre vs. IPhone 3GS

mjeagent

Reaction score
My first review video so please be kind.

[video=youtube;ctOV-CaeHro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctOV-CaeHro]YouTube - Palm Pixi vs. Motorola Droid vs. Palm Pre vs. IPhone 3GS[/video]

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Dude nice review. For this being your first review, it was excellent and very informative.

The keyboard is not unusable : ) for you, yes. I happen to REALLY like the keyboard. Use it often. Those types of things (keyboard, styling etc) are very subjective.

Again, nice work

SoCal65

Reaction score
How raised up is the virtual keyboard?

There is an app to add more screens to the Droid.

Overall a good review.

kev83202

Reaction score
Overall a good video. A couple points.....

for the first week I had the phone I did not like the keyboard at all, but now I LOVE it. I can type very fast on it, it's just a matter of getting used how you hold it in your hand and postion your thumbs.

The other thing is I find that android is really about making the phone meet your needs, customizing it to make it work for you. There is an app in the market place called K-9 (i'm sure there are others) does a great job with email and lets you put signatures. There are several apps to add more home screens, apps to make the phone have all customized icons. ext...

Reaction score
I also thought it was a really good review. I do have to agree with others on the keyboard though, that is a pretty subjective thing. I entered all my contacts manually using the keyboard and after that practice session I'm almost as fast typing on my droid as I am typing on a laptop.

Natolx

Reaction score
I also thought it was a really good review. I do have to agree with others on the keyboard though, that is a pretty subjective thing. I entered all my contacts manually using the keyboard and after that practice session I'm almost as fast typing on my droid as I am typing on a laptop.

Why did you do this when you could have just entered them on your g-mail account? :p

cybrwulf

Reaction score
Pixi is the worst Palm ever... Pre kicks its butt. If I hadn't had access to a PIXI, I would maybe agree with a few things here, but the PIXI is ****. A few valid Droid issues, but since we sat through your glowing PIXI review, I can say your Droid review and issues make no sense.

Stick with your iPhone.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
im not really using the KB on my droid that much coz i am pretty used to the virtual one..
in any case, that was a good review.

OP
M

mjeagent

Reaction score
Thanks everyone (well, most everyone) for the posts. I am hoping to do more videos in the future.