Droid vs iPhone 3G S video

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
not sure why that keeps getting brought up (keyboard) I figure if the user does not like it at all they simply don't need to use it. It's really just an option. I have not seen one video where you HAVE to use the keyboard..

Plus I think it's like anything else after using it for a while it will become second nature and easy. Heck some people are born without hands and use their feet for everything and get by just fine. To us we are astounded at how they can do things but to them it's easy. Same thing with the keyboard we all will get used to it and over time it will be a non issue.

I bet in a month there will obviously be new users joining up and complaining about the keyboard and we will all say "dude you will get used to it, I had the same problem. Give it time" lol
I agree 100% :D

lauriep

Reaction score
Thanks, CK, that was great!!!

Will Friday NEVER get here???

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
not sure why that keeps getting brought up (keyboard) I figure if the user does not like it at all they simply don't need to use it. It's really just an option. I have not seen one video where you HAVE to use the keyboard..

Plus I think it's like anything else after using it for a while it will become second nature and easy. Heck some people are born without hands and use their feet for everything and get by just fine. To us we are astounded at how they can do things but to them it's easy. Same thing with the keyboard we all will get used to it and over time it will be a non issue.

I bet in a month there will obviously be new users joining up and complaining about the keyboard and we will all say "dude you will get used to it, I had the same problem. Give it time" lol

well said. i agree 100% also. you think this is weird.. try the learning curve on the pearl.. remember that? but now i love it!

Naut Human

Reaction score
Thanks for finding and sharing that. My interest in this phone has gone from curious from the Droid Does commercials to obsessive. No joke.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thanks for finding and sharing that. My interest in this phone has gone from curious from the Droid Does commercials to obsessive. No joke.
yeah I think we all are in the same boat : )

mjs31

Reaction score
I do find it amusing that many are cutting down a keyboard they have never seen in person let alone used. Give it a chance folks. There are several reviews and posts from people that have used it and do not have an issue with it. Yes, its flat but until you actually use it and give it a chance, don't cut it down.

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
Great video! I just wish people would show me features I haven't seen in every other review. I'm tired of seeing the GPS feature, personally. LOL! I know there are a million other cool things that the Droid does, and I'd like to see something different. Guess I'll have to wait 'til Friday.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To see things that aren't in other reviews you would pretty much need to get someone that wants to show off the more technical side of things. If i had one, trust me I would show you everything you wanted to know about it and more.