Luke Wilson is a Liar

ShowTime

Reaction score
Is this seriously another thread started on the same day, with the exact same title? I thought this was the one I regrettably decided to read this morning... but no. Anything you'd like to add about your reasons/experiences behind this viewpoint, in the hopes of making this thread a little interesting/remain open?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this seriously another thread started on the same day, with the exact same title? I thought this was the one I regrettably decided to read this morning... but no. Anything you'd like to add about your reasons/experiences behind this viewpoint, in the hopes of making this thread a little interesting/remain open?

The two threads were merged.

ShowTime

Reaction score

Dang! Now my post makes me look like an idiot.... :dry:

OP
JCo352

JCo352

Reaction score

Dang! Now my post makes me look like an idiot.... :dry:

No it doesnt

qoncept

Reaction score
AT&T's whole market is just so unbelievably weak. I'm hardly a Verizon fanboy (it just so happens they dominate in the one thing that matters, voice coverage), but they are marketing well and AT&T looks like they don't have a clue.

1) Luke Wilson has absolutely no presence. They might as well have Michael Cera/George Michael doing their commercials. At least he's funny.

2) Ever looked closely at the download speed comparison commercial? They're downloading at the same speed. AT&T just started sooner. They can't even get BS dramatizations right.

3) The post cards name cities even T-Mobile has coverage. I can talk to people while I'm in Chicago? WOW, I can't believe they didn't overlook that obscure city! What about Nauvoo AL, Tipton IA or Sandwich IL? What about half way between Chicago and St Louis? No? I get "the point" of the commercial, maybe it would have more of an affect if Brad Pitt was talking.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry for the delay......the threads have been merged by me...

OP
JCo352

JCo352

Reaction score
AT&T's whole market is just so unbelievably weak. I'm hardly a Verizon fanboy (it just so happens they dominate in the one thing that matters, voice coverage), but they are marketing well and AT&T looks like they don't have a clue.

1) Luke Wilson has absolutely no presence. They might as well have Michael Cera/George Michael doing their commercials. At least he's funny.

2) Ever looked closely at the download speed comparison commercial? They're downloading at the same speed. AT&T just started sooner. They can't even get BS dramatizations right.

3) The post cards name cities even T-Mobile has coverage. I can talk to people while I'm in Chicago? WOW, I can't believe they didn't overlook that obscure city! What about Nauvoo AL, Tipton IA or Sandwich IL? What about half way between Chicago and St Louis? No? I get "the point" of the commercial, maybe it would have more of an affect if Brad Pitt was talking.
lol you're right

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Ehh, Wilson is saying exactly whats he's being paid to say. Nothing more nothing less...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Ehh, Wilson is saying exactly whats he's being paid to say. Nothing more nothing less...

If I got paid to say a lie, it doesn't make it any less of a lie

True.... But then I never take much from people who are paid to hawk items....
To him it's a paying gig....

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's not his fault his acting career is over....

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Who is Luke Wilson ? Sorry for my noobines but I don't have a TV and I don't watch TV . Is he some famous cellular network guru or engineer ? Can you direct me to his website where he reviews this two networks , I would like to read more about his opinion .