More TB rumors There swirling all around arent they?

cnmsales

Reaction score
Taken from phandroid

Verizon Purchase Order Shows Thunderbolt Arriving 23rd, Selling 24th | Android Phone Fans

Verizon Purchase Order Shows Thunderbolt Arriving 23rd, Selling 24th

Over on our forums we’ve got a Verizon purchase order that shows 18 units of the HTC Thunderbolt arriving on February 23rd with the Verizon rep for that store claiming they’ll start selling them on the 24th. The $569 price is apparently what Verizon pays for the device so don’t worry too much about that figure.

Lots of rumors are claiming the Thunderbolt is delayed past the 24th, but based on this image I’d say February 24th is still looking pretty accurate. We’ll let you know if things change, but for now I’d continue to keep your fingers crossed and wait for further evidence before jumping to conclusions.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Me either. Im coming from a droid1. I love my droid but this thing is going to be fire.

metzor

Reaction score
Me either. Im coming from a droid1. I love my droid but this thing is going to be fire.

I'm in the same boat. It was good to me, but it didn't really have the longevity I thought it would when I bought a year ago. Performance has really degraded and half the time I can't make a phone call without doing a reset. So come on Verizon, show some mercy and release this thing already!

moosez3

Reaction score

I'm in the same boat. It was good to me, but it didn't really have the longevity I thought it would when I bought a year ago. Performance has really degraded and half the time I can't make a phone call without doing a reset. So come on Verizon, show some mercy and release this thing already!

Yeah, I bought mine black friday 2009 for a hundred bucks with a bunch of accessories, and I thought it was the best phone ever, then came Froyo and it was all a slow but steady downhill from there. :(

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
I still love my droid. It has been a good phone to me and still runs pretty good thanks to some tweaking but im ready for a bigger screen and faster guts.