[Rumor] HTC Thunderbolt Delay May Only be Until March 3rd or 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodyberry

Reaction score
From their Facebook page:

Verizon Wireless Hey fans, we appreciate all the excitement about the anticipated launch of the ThunderBolt by HTC. We're excited too! Verizon 4G LTE is America’s fastest, most advanced 4G network & we want to ensure the advanced technology behind our first 4G LTE phone is flawless. We will announce its release date as soon as it is co...nfirmed. Thanks for your support & patience while we work to bring you the ThunderBolt by HTC.

So basically what we already know!! :(

griz8791

Reaction score
The sooner it comes out, the sooner all you guinea pi . . . I mean, uh, early adapters can pick them up and post your findings here.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My plan is to wait until the bionic get close to releasing then buy the incredible. By then the price drop, accessories drop, you will get to see all the reviews and complaints, you can see what kind of roms are released. Some times it pays to wait in more ways than one.

The Incredible? The Dinc is a fine phone - I own one - but it's not in the same league as the HTC Thunderbolt. Can you explain your reasoning?

-Mike

I meant to say thunderbolt not incredible.

NikoB

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this is normal. Has there ever been this much speculation about a phone being released??

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It will be here before you know it. Just take in all the reviews and put money aside for it.

NikoB

Reaction score
I have read just about everything..watched all the youtube videos..watched the wirefly vides..pre-ordered..so now I'm just waiting. I've learned alot about Android from this forum actually. This TB will be my first Android phone.

bhall238

Reaction score
Did you pre-order from Best Buy? I'm not seeing anything from Verizon and I even signed up for e-mail notification about it.

griz8791

Reaction score
. . . I've learned alot about Android from this forum actually . . .

When my law partner, my wife, and I were all using Moto Qs, I was on the phone with Verizon tech support at least once a month.

I have NEVER called Verizon tech support about our Droids 15 months we've had them.

NikoB

Reaction score
Yea I pre-ordered from BB at the very beginning of Feb. when they offered it. I also signed up at VZW for the email notification but I have never received anything from them..nothing. That's why I was asking if this was normal because I was with Sprint for like 8 years and left them to go to Verizon. I'm not used to waiting this long when they say they are releasing a phone. BB said they will definitely honor my pre-order no matter how long it takes for it to come out.

NikoB

Reaction score
. . . I've learned alot about Android from this forum actually . . .

When my law partner, my wife, and I were all using Moto Qs, I was on the phone with Verizon tech support at least once a month.

I have NEVER called Verizon tech support about our Droids 15 months we've had them.

I've heard that. When I came to Verizon it was April 2009 and I chose the Storm..it's been replaced so many times for various reasons that this last time they didnt even have anymore Storm 1's and had to send me the Storm 2. I was trying to hold off replacing it..waiting the for the TB but when it didn't get released teh 14th I had to do something because my other phone wouldn't accept a charge..bad port.

vzdroid13

Reaction score
Based on the VZ facbook page, a release date isnt confirmed :( but it also says they are trying to make the device 'flawless' so hopefully they are doing something about that battery :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.