Heh, i'm calm, it is a dramatic day. ;P

Last edited:

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
M brings me to fastboot, i think. "boot mode selection menu"

i select recovery, that brings me to the android recovery, not clockwork... if i try to use android recovery to install update from sd card, i just get "install sdcard"

ughh. oh wel i'll just rsd or sbf it later. this is my first big **** up...

Read my last response to you

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

invictus

Reaction score
Got it to woorrrrrrkkkk!!! I turned off data encryption and re-downloaded the zip file, and it all worked smoothly from there :)

Reaction score
That's a new one. Glad that you got it. Can I ask where is that feature.

Reaction score
Did you do anything with the file after you downloaded it, like open and or extracted it. Don't do that if you did. Not sure what's going on but we will figure it out. Also make sure you make a backup of the stock rom first

I didn't run into any problems installing and I copied my monsterrom file onto my sd card before flashing...

This morning I lost my ability to get into my internet connection...no dolphin no market no forum apps no nothing. I reflashed back to stock until the next version is released but this is a fun rom

Reaction score
Sometimes when flashing roms you wills loose 3g just dial *228 and it will reactivate your phone. I think that all you need to do

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's working on fixing those problems for the v1.1k release.

Reaction score
I didn't run into any problems installing and I copied my monsterrom file onto my sd card before flashing...

This morning I lost my ability to get into my internet connection...no dolphin no market no forum apps no nothing. I reflashed back to stock until the next version is released but this is a fun rom

I was having this problem on rooted stock all day yesterday. I'm thinking it might have something to do with Verizon. Been using Monster for about 20 hours now and it's been working just fine. (Except Calendar widget force closes.)

invictus

Reaction score
That's a new one. Glad that you got it. Can I ask where is that feature.

Well I had it initially set up to have my data encrypted. It's just in Settings > Location & Security.
I got the idea from noticing that in Recovery mode there was an option called "Toggle Signature verification", and when i enabled that and tried to install from zip again, it would give me a different error message saying zip file cannot be read because the signature was incorrect (or something like that). So I decrypted my data, re-downloaded the zip file again and it worked like a charm.

I don't know if there's any real logic in what I did, I was definitely in "try anything" desperation mode lol. But I got lucky. And the rom works great.

Probably my favorite parts are the new battery icon and the music player.

Definitely excited to try out cm7 when they are finished making it for the d3.

invictus

Reaction score
welp, downloading 1.1k now. That was very fast haha. I guess an Android developer's work is never done :p

Reaction score
Found out my internet problem was cuz I was on encrypted wifi and if wifi is on it doesn't use 3g at all (?) So...1.1k eh? Would love to dl and try out but my data has been mysteriously creeping up and so I've got it off as to not go over. Plan recycled on the 8th and I'm already passed 75 % with no movie watching, little to no streaming for music or youtube, and just this mpnsterrom dl and flashing...veryyyyy interesting....

CM-Freak

Reaction score
Random Shut downs

Hey flashed this rom on my D3 yesterday was going fine then tonight been turning off(maybe freezing) and i need to pull the battery to get it to boot back up. Other then that has been awesome but really hoping this freezing stops. Anyone else having that issue or know of a solution to this?

CM-Freak

Reaction score
Ok well update its freezing when its locked with the screen off. The phone is still running because the led is blinking and I get vibrate notifications. But when I try to click the power button to wake it up it doesn't respond at all. The only way I get it to work again is a battery pull.

**EDIT:: Wasnt the rom at all but was related to an app I had downloaded Agenda Widget for Android

Last edited: