Moderators

Nedaroth

Reaction score
If you close or move a thread take a second to note in the thread for OP. Its the decent thing to do. Alot of members are new to forums and come here by word of mouth and given a little time they will learn their way around.:icon_ banana:

rant over

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
When threads are moved there is always a redirect......

Like you see now : )

Stigy

Reaction score
Also when we close a thread because of a duplicate topic we will usually post 1-2 topics relating to the locked thread.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also when we close a thread because of a duplicate topic we will usually post 1-2 topics relating to the locked thread.

I did it! Sorry guys. I did Pm the OP earlier on why and believe we a squared away. Sorry again I didn't upset anyone

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Miami you're grounded : )

No big deal things do and will happen. You rock brutha....

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G

I did it! Sorry guys. I did Pm the OP earlier on why and believe we a squared away. Sorry again I didn't upset anyone

Spank !!! BAd Miami :p

But in all honesty, just keeping the forums from becoming all cluttered up, it does need to be done on occasion. Unfortunately, sometimes the OP isn't notified. Since most of us (the Mods) have replied already, I am sure this will be handled better in the future. If not, let us know.