Moderators on this site moderating a lil to much

Status
Not open for further replies.

givmedew

Reaction score
I am prob going to get banned by the moderators for speaking out against their mightful power and rule. Anyways this is what I am complaining about.

A moderator had no right to close down the following thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-roms/87721-android-roms-why-choose-shadowrom.html

Now regardless if anyone feels this moderator had the right to close this thread or not, the lack of an explanation is further unacceptable.

It is like he came in and said your not allowed to talk about this because I SAY SO! PERIOD no further explanation and the topic was just people dsicussing which rom(s) they liked and explaining WHAT WHY they like said rom.

I am mad because I was trying to read peoples opinions and this moderator just closed it down no reason!

So I wrote that moderator the following message!

The moderator was miami1683 and should obviously brush up on his moderator fairness and courtesy or be removed from the moderator list.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/and...shadowrom.html

What right do you have to kill this thread you must be the worse admin ever. Who is in charge of admins I would like to write a message to him about this. If that thread is in the wrong place move it however it was a good thread that started a good conversation debating why one would be better then an another and listing factual information.

THIS THREAD WOULD HAVE SAVED ME LOTS OF TIME!!! I do not know what ROM I want to go with and am NOT going to have time to try them all so I am reading peoples opinions about them. Then some forum nazi with no explination as to why he is killing the thread just locks it down.

You didn't even explain why, which in my opinion should be a requirement anytime you lock down a thread. An explanation should be present so that other thread readers know why and can learn what can and can not be spoken about on this site.

WHAT ON EARTH IS YOUR REASON THOUGH???

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
While we appreciate any and all comments about the forum admins and moderators please take up this matter with the respective Admin.

Miami is more than fair and will give you his explanation for closing the thread.

In the meantime I'm going to close this down since it is a personal matter with a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.