Mobile ad experiences

AndrewHuttle

Reaction score
Who's worked with AppBrain and Airpush? Would be really curious to see if anyone else has experience with both and if yours is on par with mine. I used AppBrain's appwall for a while and was happy. Now I'm trying Airpush, and I'm still happy. Just trying to figure out where to focus my attention. I am not big on Leadbolt and Tapjoy's appwall products at all. Airpush and AppBrain are kind of where I am today. With Airpush SmartWall I'm seeing higher CPM (between $7 - $8) than I am with AppBrain AppWall (CPM = approx. $3), but I think that is mostly because AppBrain's product just includes AppWall, as opposed to Airpush's full-page formats, etc. AppBrain has the best fill rate at 95% (if not better!) and Airpush fill rate is at 89% AppBrain also bests Airpush in the area of support I would say, but Airpush makes up for it with weekly payments (and no fees!). AppBrain is still stuck in the monthly payments mode - which I guess is still better than a lot of others out there. Overall, I think I'm most satisfied with Airpush (and I'm definitely making the most coin there). Has anyone tried Airpush's new SDK 5.0? Sweet stuff. Would love to know what works for all of you :)

Mishawaka

Reaction score
i'm around $9 or so for an average CPM last week, which is almost double what i got with leadbolt... i'm not going to rejoice from the top of the hill until this proves consistent, but if it does (and i'm hearing from others that it will be), then i'm gonna be singing like julie andrews in the sound of music!

Who's worked with AppBrain and Airpush? Would be really curious to see if anyone else has experience with both and if yours is on par with mine. I used AppBrain's appwall for a while and was happy. Now I'm trying Airpush, and I'm still happy. Just trying to figure out where to focus my attention. I am not big on Leadbolt and Tapjoy's appwall products at all. Airpush and AppBrain are kind of where I am today. With Airpush SmartWall I'm seeing higher CPM (between $7 - $8) than I am with AppBrain AppWall (CPM = approx. $3), but I think that is mostly because AppBrain's product just includes AppWall, as opposed to Airpush's full-page formats, etc. AppBrain has the best fill rate at 95% (if not better!) and Airpush fill rate is at 89% AppBrain also bests Airpush in the area of support I would say, but Airpush makes up for it with weekly payments (and no fees!). AppBrain is still stuck in the monthly payments mode - which I guess is still better than a lot of others out there. Overall, I think I'm most satisfied with Airpush (and I'm definitely making the most coin there). Has anyone tried Airpush's new SDK 5.0? Sweet stuff. Would love to know what works for all of you :)

OscarD

Reaction score
i'm around $9 or so for an average CPM last week, which is almost double what i got with leadbolt... i'm not going to rejoice from the top of the hill until this proves consistent, but if it does (and i'm hearing from others that it will be), then i'm gonna be singing like julie andrews in the sound of music!

cpm yesterday of $10.06 + September cpm average of $9.67 + my love of football = i ordered the NFL ticket on directTV not feeling so guilty about the price tag this season because I'm making more money now than I'm used to. So i would say i give a big fat thumbs up to Airpush... between the new sdk and the Titans playing well, I got a big ol' smile on my face :biggrin: