airpush and stuff

Tottclown

Reaction score
Unscientific poll time! Just want to see if anyone is making more or less than me with Airpush. Had a few issues at first with integrating everything, but now that I'm fully into Smartwall and the new Airpush SDK, I'm really liking it. They responded pretty quickly on the support side to some things, which I didn't expect. So far, I'm seeing results for myself that don't differ much from the stuff airpush is promising - good click through rates (seeing 16%), CPMs averaging $7.44 last month, although I've heard some get much, much more. Anyone getting a lot more or a lot less? Is this working for you? Is there a better place to turn? Don't really want to stay with Leadbolt anymore, not making nearly as much with them as I am with Airpush.

AndrewHuttle

Reaction score
If you would have posted this a year ago, I would have ripped you a new one based on how much I hated Airpush, mostly from what I had heard and seen from others who hated Airpush for whatever reason. But the SDK that came out in august or september changed a lot for me and I know it did for others. Not going to get into what I make, but I make the most with Airpush relative to other ad networks I have relationships with. I'm not going exclusive to Airpush or anything yet, but I could if things keep going this way. The only thing I will say about ad networks is that sometimes the ones that get praised or criticized the most actually desrve the opposite. When it comes to Airpush, I've done a complete turnaround in my views, and that's just because I looked into it myself, what they do, what they're about, and how well their **** works.