MMS Problem

ns12123

Reaction score
I just installed the latest Ultimate Droid rom, and MMS is not functioning. I'm a new user and it says I'm forbidden to post on the Ultimate Droid/Blackdroid forum. Videos sent to me cannot be played. I've spent a few hours trying to find a solution, and I came across a post saying there was a "fix" for it by using the nandroid installer to insall MMS, but I've never been able to find out where to get the MMS installer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Droidfish

Reaction score
No problem, I had a similar problem a while back, in fact I'm just gonna point you to that thread.

Go to this thread HERE , and download the Mms.apk that natediddy posted in the post#4, the directions to install it are in the thread if you just continue reading.

OP
N

ns12123

Reaction score
No problem, I had a similar problem a while back, in fact I'm just gonna point you to that thread.

Go to this thread HERE , and download the Mms.apk that natediddy posted in the post#4, the directions to install it are in the thread if you just continue reading.

Thanks. I've literally been searching for hours. You've been a big help!

OP
N

ns12123

Reaction score

Doh! That link is no longer valid. Is it possible for you to send it?

Droidfish

Reaction score
Yea, Let me pull it from a different rom, the Mms.apk I'm using right now is themed, that's why I tried to point you that one, sorry about that

Droidfish

Reaction score
ns1213 & Erron, pm me your email addresses and I'll send it over, I've never messed with file hosting sites and I'd rather not start right now, lol