[MM Theme] 928Droid "Black" for ESE81 Pure Stock Rooted Droids

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
hey, could u possibly make the htc keyboard theme you have so it works with the new metamorph? i like it alot

edit: pm'ed you about it, and the fact that i cant even unpack it...

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Updated Link for Version 1.0b in OP

v1.0b
  • fixes Launcher.apk files that now correctly theme the Search Widget (changes Launcher sub-theme only)
  • adds Theming support for Helix Launcher2 (must be installed in system/app)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Updated Link for Version 1.0c in OP.

Changelog:

v1.0c
  • added Theming support for CarDock.apk (Car Home - More transparent backgrounds and darkened Icons )
  • adds Theming support for Helix Launcher (1) (must be installed in system/app)
  • Changed "Google" Logo in Search Widget to "Droid Does" (all Launchers )

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
do you want a white Clock or no clock at all?

White clock would be nice.....been trying to find a work around having the Odex'd services.jar files in Pure Stock ROMs...if you got a way PLEASE gimmy!!

:)

redid all my stuff (wipe/clean, adb root, busybox, etc)... running super fast again, and waiting to see if this comes to fruition today before i install :)

i'm just being anal, but want the first theme i apply to be relatively final (i know tweaks will come) and on as clean a system as possible!

keenish27

Reaction score
I didn't realize this theme was moved to this thread. It looks better with every update.

One question though. Is that little green liney squiggly thing in your screen shows your batter? If so why do I only have the normal battery icon when I apply the theme?

Thanks

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I didn't realize this theme was moved to this thread. It looks better with every update.

One question though. Is that little green liney squiggly thing in your screen shows your batter? If so why do I only have the normal battery icon when I apply the theme?

Thanks

Thanks, glad you like it!

Details about the battery Status icons are in the first post of this thread.... :)

keenish27

Reaction score

Thanks

Thanks, glad you like it!

Details about the battery Status icons are in the first post of this thread.... :)

I didn't see that before. Thanks!

RedBull

Reaction score
928...I was wondering, is it possible to pick and choose in this theme? I'm seeing all these new updates and all I wanna do is add them on. :) But I'm interested in only adding certain things. Does MetaMorph allow you to pick and choose what you want or don't? I'd love the pulldown bar, but wasn't smart enough to figure out how to add that after you told me how. (I'm really not *that* bright) And now I see that Google search bar...and now the clock...lol.

Is that do-able?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Link for updated Version 1.0d in OP.

Changelog

v1.0d
  • CarDock.apk (Car Home) - Sides areas now completely transparent.
  • Clock in 2.1 DeskClock now themed with "Droid Does" logo and semi-transparent grey hands.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
928 - what kernels have you tried with the stock root? i'm using the p3 you showed me, but tried a bekit last night and lost root; are p3 the only ones that will work? and i guess it's safe to say bekit is for BB only? :)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
BTW, for those that like the "Droid Does" logos, I
made a couple of new Beautiful Widgets Naked Backgrounds..with a "twist".

If you like them just click on and then copy the 2 attached files below (background.png and background-land-wide.png) into whichever skin directory you want to try them in.

Don't worry how the landscape-wide file appears from just the image, BW stretches it in landscape mode.

Attachments

• background.png
    background.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 180
  • background-land-wide.png
    background-land-wide.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 145