Miui update working?!?!?

papp_e

Reaction score
same, wiped everything, no boot. anyone got a solution?

ksalce

Reaction score
Wow wish I would have read this before I tried to install. I have to sbf once again, same thing with the last update. This is getting ridiculous in my opinion and I'm not trying to bash anyone but why aren't the updates tested first before they're released on rom manager? I know framework doesnt have a D2 but I'm sure people would volunteer to be testers for rom updates. This is the 4th time I've had to sbf because an update has locked my phone up on the bootscreen.

OP
B

Bassaholic33

Reaction score
Yeah I wish I would have waited for the replies... Impatiences got the best of me though. =/

papp_e

Reaction score
I posted in the other MIUI thread that I'm the OP of, but how do I sbf when it is boot looping? How do you get rsdlite to see the phone? Ive sbf'd from working GB to froyo, but never from bricked. Once back up and running Ill test the new upload framework put up and let you know how it goes, i just need to get booted up again!

papp_e

Reaction score
yeah luckily i saved the files i need, just needed to hold the up arrow to boot into bootloader mode. Im working with framework now waiting to reflash an updated version and get the bug worked out. anyone else try the new update on rom manager? he uploaded a potential fixed version about 10 mins ago

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah luckily i saved the files i need, just needed to hold the up arrow to boot into bootloader mode. Im working with framework now waiting to reflash an updated version and get the bug worked out. anyone else try the new update on rom manager? he uploaded a potential fixed version about 10 mins ago

I dl it ten min ago and hope someone saw my post to check the forums so they don't end up sbfing.. I haven't tried yet.. but may...I keep rsd and sbf prapared for times like these lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

papp_e

Reaction score
i think i might as well...rock paper scissors for who goes first?