1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Miui

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Roms' started by ksalce, Jun 16, 2011.

1. ksalce

ksalce New Member

Hi I was just checking the miui rom and I must say its the best looking android rom I've ever seen for any phone. Its like a completely new phone after you flash it. Is there any possibility that this can be ported over to the droid 2 or does anyone know if someone is working on doing that. I would love to try that rom out.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

The idea has been tossed around for a while but no working rom has ever been made. Its because of the locked bootloader but recently a developer found a work around that made it possible to boot cyanogen mod on the droid x and some people are saying it might be a step in the right direction for a port of miui.

tappin and a talkin
  3. ksalce

ksalce New Member

I hope so that would be awesome. Thanks for the information I appreciate it :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums