About that new MIUI update

OP
P

papp_e

Reaction score
so...how do I get rsdlite to see my phone? Ive sbf'd from GB to froyo, but never from bricked boot looping . Once I get it explained, ill be the guinea pig for the new upload of the rom, I just need to boot up again!

Bassaholic33

Reaction score
Battery out. battery back in. power + up button on your keyboard. then rsd lite will say connected.

OP
P

papp_e

Reaction score
got it....haha thanks. Is the newest fixed build uploaded again yet? Ill try it out asap if so

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Framework, hows the Droid X version working? Does it boot up?

MIUI

OP
P

papp_e

Reaction score
got it....haha thanks. Is the newest fixed build uploaded again yet? Ill try it out asap if so

Upload speed very slow :(
10 more minutes

no prob, probably take me longer to finish sbf'ing. Is there an easier way to get back to CWR than to have to re-root after sbf, then install it, then get rom manager, download and flash?

OP
P

papp_e

Reaction score
still getting rom manager installed atm, will download asap and let you know, thanks for the reup!

OP
P

papp_e

Reaction score
Should I not flash? Ive got CWR ready to install the lastest you threw up on rom manager just now, want me to wait a few mins instead of 'blowing my load' on this version?

OP
P

papp_e

Reaction score
im enjoying the wifi working on froyo for a few minutes, let me know once you wanna give it another try....the router at my parents house wont let any flavor of GB connect to wifi/internet so ive been using 3g for everything since summer started early june...waiting on your word for another try