MIUI mods for D1

hoppermi

Reaction score
all mods are up .. let me know if anyone wants the "disable wallpaper scroll" mod .. will probably end up making that one tonight and adding to OP

Hell yeah! That would make the transition animations that much sweeter if the wp didn't scroll. HOOK IT UP BRO!

jtennis

Reaction score
do you flash the locksreen 15sec and 30sec mods by doing the update.zip method in spr?

jtennis

Reaction score
i get installation aborted when trying to install the lockscreen mods in spr. and i don't have rom manager (never used it)?

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
4 way boot mod avail for this update?

I shuddered when i read this lol .. i tried for a couple nights to reverse engineer this mod .. farthest i got was pressing the power button made the phone reboot .. not exactly a 4 way boot mod lol .. I've been kinda poking around with it .. i'll let u know if i get anywhere with it

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
i get installation aborted when trying to install the lockscreen mods in spr. and i don't have rom manager (never used it)?

Download ROM manager from the market, it's free :) .. then choose "install ROM from SD card" and then choose the path to find the mod .. it boots into recovery for u and reboots after its done

*edit* but it probably will make u get rid of spr and flash its own recovery program

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
4 way boot mod is in OP. Credit goes to Aiccucs over at miui-dev.com. This replaces the same file as the timeout mods. . give me a half hour to make a mod that incorporates both the timeout and 4 way boot mod together

*edit* all set they are in OP now

Last edited: