MIUI mods for D1

T-Rob

Reaction score
These mods will only work on the MIUI ROM for the D1.

For version 1.1.14 only.

Always make nandroid backup just incase.

30 second timeout lockscreen mod.

30sectimeout-1.1.14.x.zip

I'm a bit confused on this one...I have 1.1.14 and mine has a 30 second timeout lockscreen to it...why is this a mod? I'd like to have a 10 or 15 second one...that would be cool.

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
These mods will only work on the MIUI ROM for the D1.

For version 1.1.14 only.

Always make nandroid backup just incase.

30 second timeout lockscreen mod.

30sectimeout-1.1.14.x.zip

I'm a bit confused on this one...I have 1.1.14 and mine has a 30 second timeout lockscreen to it...why is this a mod? I'd like to have a 10 or 15 second one...that would be cool.

Default should be 5 seconds on a stock rom .. gonna work on the 15 second one tonight for u guys

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

GeneRs

Reaction score
Man, you have a BUSY night ahead of you. I guess sleep is completely over rated aye? :icon_ banana:

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Man, you have a BUSY night ahead of you. I guess sleep is completely over rated aye? :icon_ banana:

lol yeah .. was up till 4 am last night going through code .. then i thought. .i bet Jamezelle is up too! lol

Reaction score
i know these are mainly d1 formulated but can anyone vouch that these mods would work on a dinc?

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
i know these are mainly d1 formulated but can anyone vouch that these mods would work on a dinc?

They wont work on the Dinc .. what are u trying to do? If u are rooted and can send me the necessary files i might be able to make a mod for u

Reaction score
well between busta, garrett, (your zips work btw on the DINC) and myself im actually very very happy with the look and feel of my device right now all except for the 15 sec lockscreen time out..which btw i think is a great freakin idea!

thank you, and i will definitely keep a close eye on this thread for future postings.

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score

lol yeah .. was up till 4 am last night going through code .. then i thought. .i bet Jamezelle is up too! lol

yea i was up til 7am :icon_eek: lol

haha i knew it!!

Did u have a hand in the 4 way boot mod? Made a pass through on it but dont have it working yet .. if u need a mod where u press the power button and the phone resets itself then i have a mod for you! lol

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
well between busta, garrett, (your zips work btw on the DINC) and myself im actually very very happy with the look and feel of my device right now all except for the 15 sec lockscreen time out..which btw i think is a great freakin idea!

thank you, and i will definitely keep a close eye on this thread for future postings.

Wait .. they did work?

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

yea i was up til 7am :icon_eek: lol

haha i knew it!!

Did u have a hand in the 4 way boot mod? Made a pass through on it but dont have it working yet ..

yea the problem with the mod i ported was that it was using the wrong string hex's for the button item text, and i didnt feel like going through ever hex number trying to figure out how to get it right :/
if u need a mod where u press the power button and the phone resets itself then i have a mod for you! lol
LMAO some people might actually like that.