[MOD] extended settings

cowsquad

Reaction score
This is extended settings mod for miui 1.7.15

I have tried this on my original droid 1 lol so Im just letting you guys know, it does really work.
CREDITS GO TO ANDY . PLEASE DONATE, THIS IS A TREMENDOUS MOD
[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options
If like me, you like a clean uncluttered look to your MIUI phone you might like this MOD.

1.7.15 sees a major update to this MOD. Alongside the options to enable you to Hide/Unhide the Status Bar Clock, the Battery Icon the Carrier and the Debugging Icon, you now have the option to specify your own custom carrier text and the date formats you'd like to see on the Notification Drop Down and the lockscreen.
So lets say you want the date to appear on the drop down as "Jul 16, 2011 10:21AM" but don't want a date to appear at all on the locksceen, you'd enter :-
MMM d, yyyy h:mma (as the Notification Format) and leave the lockscreen format blank.
**Please be aware that if you specify an invalid date format the status bar will FC. I only found this out this morning. I'll try to add error checking for the next realease** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
8p5NkABn51Llyye3t3c2NXRudwVKOC2Z1l06oSm2qrkqIYV7kAB270rs8Li6ipigtJKJ1uzMDCYzt06NSM8MCA4Jbs105iBgVnUa9OC3pqygtyc8noPESYGVja9vPmLWgrzi9pLEnRZGBnYBST1XYrnbFjbn+5sIMHPyMAlr6aqYeEQH2tvrq6iqsDJwM0nJiUjp6ykqCQrLS7MwQgAiFBP0meEb+gAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
)

20110716_100700.jpg20110716_100641.jpg

As with all MODS there is no guarantee it'll work with all phones.(I only have a Galaxy S)

so please take a Nandroid backup before applying this.

Hope you like it!!

Install Instructions :-

Click the download link below and copy the downloaded file to your SDCARD. Reboot into recovery. Take a backup then flash the MOD.

If you find any bugs or have improvement suggestions just let me know.

Download Link 1.7.15

Extended Settings

MANY, MANY THANKS to those who have donated to the Beer fund. It's very much appreciated..

Watso4183
The kid cassidy
kyuuu
9uiOuAYkmABRwBSnDFQP0pUQlwaEyWC2XZx6HBvW2ESFAPXy9C7mOCZOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Attached Images
Last edited by Andy Thomson; 07-16-2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Weekly Update

Last edited:

Taco

Reaction score
Looks cool, might reload miui for the first time since october and give this a shot!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Mev0

Reaction score
This is exactly what I needed! Finally got rid of that Verizon Wireless text!! Thanks a bunch. :)

Ozzie

Reaction score
Still no home screen rotation?
That's about all I'm missing...it sure has come a long ways since the early days.
This mod is a must...make it look very clean!

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just FYI, the eri mod zip that I included in the OP of all of my builds will remove the network text from the notification bar. If you want more customization than that, by all means, try this mod. If you are just trying to remove "Verizon Network", the eri mod zip may be an easier option.