MIUI mods for D1

onsht1kll

Reaction score
These mods will only work on the MIUI ROM for the D1.

Mods are for listed version only (except the boot animations).

Always make nandroid backup just incase.

The below mods are available for previous versions by request.

4 way boot mod. This will flash over timeout mods. See mods below that incorporate both.

4 way boot mod for 1.4.8 GB. It'll work only on the lockscreen and you need to uncheck the "disable power button" under button settings. Thanks to sk0t over at miui-dev.com.

4 Way Boot mod for 1.4.8 GB

4 way boot mod and 30 second timeout lockscreen mod.
This is untested. Please report if 30 second timeout part isnt working.

4 Way Boot mod and 30 second timeout mod for 1.4.8 GB

4 way boot mod and 15 second timeout lockscreen mod.

---

15 second timeout lockscreen mod.

15 sec timeout mod for 1.3.25

30 second timeout lockscreen mod.

30 sec timeout mod for 1.3.25

No clock in status bar mod. *Note* This modifies the same file as the no battery icon mod .. if you want to remove both battery and clock see the mod below.

no clock mod for 1.3.25

No battery icon in status bar mod. *Note* This modifies the same file as the no clock mod .. if you want to remove both battery and clock see the mod below.

no battery mod for 1.3.25

No clock and no battery mod.

no clock and battery mod for 1.3.25

Undo all mods. Will undo 4 way boot mod, lockscreen mod, and no clock/ battery mod.

undo all mods for 1.3.25

Credit for these mods go to bigrushdog over at miui-dev.com

Disable wallpaper scrolling mod.

Per request ..

This is a modified launcher2.apk file. It must be pushed by ADB and cannot be flashed. Make sure you have a nandroid backup before attempting. Once pushed by ADB restart your phone. Go into Root explorer into /system/app and you should see two launcher2.apk, delete the oldest one by date. Restart your phone again and your wallpaper should no longer scroll. If you need help ask.

Credit for this mod goes to bigrushdog/ sampson over at miui-dev.com

Flash battery mods w/ Clockwork Recovery 3.x if you have problems flashing let me know. UOT kitchen changed some of their flashing scripts. For those of you that use a theme let me know if the battery mods still override some of the theme parts.

Android battery mod for 1.3.25 with animated status bar icons

android battery w/ status bar icons

android battery mod preview

Honeycomb battery mod for 1.3.25 with animated status bar icons

Honeycomb battery w/ status bar icons

White circle battery mod for 1.3.25 without status bar icon changes

white circle battery no status bar icons

Color circle battery mod for 1.3.25 with animated status bar icons

circle battery w/ status bar icons

Color circle battery mod for 1.3.25 - no status bar icons

circle battery no status bar icons

Undo battery mod for 1.3.25

undo battery mods

Known issues: All circle battery mods will override certain parts on themes. example is Evo theme. Lockscreen icons and power widget icons set back to default rather than being themed.

Boot animations courtesy of UOT kitchen. These are flashable files for any ROM and version.

CIA loading boot animation
CIA loading preview

bios loading boot animation
bios loading preview

Android pulse boot animation
Android pulse preview

pacman eating apples boot animation
pacman eating apples preview

android system loading boot animation
android system loading preview

dancing droid boot animation
dancing droid preview

android particles boot animation
android particles preview

scribble boot animation
scribble preview

original Motorola Atrix boot animation
modified Motorola Atrix boot animation (took out AT&T logos)
Motorola Atrix preview

Lock wallpaper from my sig.
Download

Will update future mods in this OP as the ROMs become available by TP4Bama.

Like what I do? Donate.

Last edited:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh crap i didn't see this thread and i just posted 2 update.zip's in the "what does your MIUI look like" thread. One removes the clock the other will put the clock back.

oh well ill leave em there if anyone wants them.

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
oh crap i didn't see this thread and i just posted 2 update.zip's in the "what does your MIUI look like" thread. One removes the clock the other will put the clock back.

oh well ill leave em there if anyone wants them.

haha nice .. yeah its been a while since these mods were posted!

publicanimal

Reaction score
Any chance you can make a 10 or 15 second lockscreen mod? I knew someone would eventually take over for ZB with these mods.

Thanks for sharing.

lissa5168

Reaction score
My husband really likes the theme! Now I have to flash Miui on his Droid, LOL. It's a little manly for me though.

I'd really like to see a mod of JUST the stock Android smileys that we could flash into the Miui MMS if it's possible. Then I can keep my girly themes but have the hot little Android dudes back. ;-)

Last edited:
OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
I'd really like to see a mod of JUST the stock Android smileys that we could flash into the Miui MMS if it's possible. Then I can keep my girly themes but have the hot little Android dudes back. ;-)

I'll take a look into it tonight .. probably just gonna be a replacement mms.apk but flashable .. you want the little green guys right?

Any chance you can make a 10 or 15 second lockscreen mod? I knew someone would eventually take over for ZB with these mods.

Thanks for sharing.

I'll compile one tonight and add it to the OP. and no problem! glad i can help!

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I'll take a look into it tonight .. probably just gonna be a replacement mms.apk but flashable .. you want the little green guys right?

To save you the trouble all you need to do is open up my liberty theme, go to the mms folder com.android.mms/res/drawable navigate to the drawable folder via that pathway. Add that folder in the same place in what ever theme you want.

lissa5168

Reaction score

Yes please. In either the stock color or the iPhone color mms.apk ... I use both so either is OK.

lissa5168

Reaction score
To save you the trouble all you need to do is open up my liberty theme, go to the mms folder com.android.mms/res/drawable navigate to the drawable folder via that pathway. Add that folder in the same place in what ever theme you want.

Totally cool! Thanks!

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you can even make them pink (i used gimp to do this)