MIUI mods for D1

ChuckDz3

Reaction score
What exactly does the 'disable wallpaper scroll' mod do?

Does it allow you to scroll through the home screens continuessly without an end? (Is that possible?)

Or does this just keep the same wallpaper throughout every home screen display?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
What exactly does the 'disable wallpaper scroll' mod do?

Does it allow you to scroll through the home screens continuessly without an end? (Is that possible?)

Or does this just keep the same wallpaper throughout every home screen display?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

when you swipe through your different home screens the wallpaper moves as well.. that mod just keeps the wallpaper from scrolling when you swipe to a different homescreen ..

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thank you!!!

Is there any way you could add the Verde circle battery without the extra stuff? Just the battery?

Last edited:
OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Yup, all set .. sent u a PM with the link .. also sent u a visitor message? lol

Yes, you sent both haha. I got installation aborted? Not sure why though.

If you are using ROM manager try again .. unfortunately i get that all the time with it .. not as much anymore with their latest update .. if that still fails i'll make another copy .. i'd try it on my phone but my phone decided to give me an "sd card may be damaged" notification .. so i'm backing it up right now

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm using SPRecovery. I tried twice with no luck. Don't worry about it, man. I wanted it to go along with a theme but I can't even get the theme to install so...

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
I'm using SPRecovery. I tried twice with no luck. Don't worry about it, man. I wanted it to go along with a theme but I can't even get the theme to install so...

Oh ok .. yeah one of the other guys was having troubles flashing through SPR too

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh ok .. yeah one of the other guys was having troubles flashing through SPR too

I should probably switch but SPR works so flawlessly for me haha. Thanks for making it and everything though. Appreciate it.

jimbo42o

Reaction score
obviously running 1.22 of miui...running newest murdered out theme flashed wallpaper mod and nothing happens...well...it says its applied but it didn't do anything

Last edited:

jcbbiggs

Reaction score
4 way boot mod is in OP. Credit goes to Aiccucs over at miui-dev.com. This replaces the same file as the timeout mods. . give me a half hour to make a mod that incorporates both the timeout and 4 way boot mod together

*edit* all set they are in OP now

awesome, thanks!

Last edited:

hoppermi

Reaction score
obviously running 1.22 of miui...running newest murdered out theme flashed wallpaper mod and nothing happens...well...it says its applied but it didn't do anything

+1 wallpaper mod doesn't work.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the 4 way boot, lockscreen timeout mod, and the boot animation files. Im going to try these out now.