MIUI --> LibertyGB

Aequitas

Reaction score
Hey, I have been out of the loop for a few months now and I HATE miui and it barely works on my phone any more, each day it functions worse and worse to the point where its barely even a phone. Need to get back to Liberty, soo how can I do that? Do i need to SBF or can I just install the GB leak(has it been updated in the past few months?) a detailed walkthough would be appreciated!
Im on Android 2.3.5
Thank you,
_k

fragdrum

Reaction score
Def need to sbf, especially if MIUI is acting so bad it'll be nice just to clean it out. Once you sbf, just root the phone, install the GB leak (NOT THE OTA) and install Liberty GB and you should be good to go :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Aequitas

Aequitas

Reaction score
Thank you! im looking into CM right now so not sure which way i will go.... but thanks for the walk through

jwezesa

Reaction score
Sounds like you messed something up with miui.us. mines been running top. Calibrated the battery today and 9 hours later its on 60% with somewhat heavy use!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
Aequitas

Aequitas

Reaction score
Sounds like you messed something up with miui.us. mines been running top. Calibrated the battery today and 9 hours later its on 60% with somewhat heavy use!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
It was running fine and then I updated it and it started running terribly. Would miss 90% of my calls, just wouldnt ring, 3g was terrible,
might have gotten a bad update but i dunno. i think if it was running smoother for sure then i'd try it again, or if it went to GB maybe. Eh, oh well. I love my liberty and I've had the best results with it so im back!
even when miui was working fine i never got those battery results. lucky!