MIUI 0.1232 - Car Home Problem

droidforsale

Reaction score
In installed Google Car HOme from the market, but don't see the icon for it anywhere. I have tried installing, deleting, reinstalling again to no help. Does anyone else have this problem? What is the fix?

hoppermi

Reaction score
Put it in the dock.

There is no icon because car home laucher is not installed. I don't have it or I would post it for you.

OP
D

droidforsale

Reaction score
Put it in the dock.

There is no icon because car home laucher is not installed. I don't have it or I would post it for you.

Prior to installing MIUI ROM, native froyo os had an icon for the car home app. There is no car dock per se for the original droid. It is just a car mount wihtout any plug adapater.

When I put the droid in the desktop cradle, it appropriately shows the docking screen.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Put it in the dock.

Prior to installing MIUI ROM, native froyo os had an icon for the car home app. There is no car dock per se for the original droid. It is just a car mount wihtout any plug adapater.

When I put the droid in the desktop cradle, it appropriately shows the docking screen.

Here is the zip w/ car home and launcher
http://www.metickmod.davekover.com/extras/carhome-update.zip

Putting the phone in the car mount will also bring it up. It is magnetically triggered, just like the "multimedia" dock, only reversed polarity.