Downloading apps in GB

porky101

Reaction score
I am trying to download two apps from the market, and they get stuck on downloading and are not moving to installing. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Just checked the app downloads that came with MIUI and it says that the download is paused, how do i resume it?

fused2explode

Reaction score
Try settings > Applications > Manage Applications > tap "all" tab > scroll down and tap "market" > force stop application, clear "cache" (if available) AND "data". Open up market, accept terms, try getting your apps again, I'd probably try one at a time if you're still having issues.

F2E

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
porky101

porky101

Reaction score
Try settings > Applications > Manage Applications > tap "all" tab > scroll down and tap "market" > force stop application, clear "cache" (if available) AND "data". Open up market, accept terms, try getting your apps again, I'd probably try one at a time if you're still having issues.

F2E

I was not able to clear data, button was greyed out...cleared the data...still not working(i have just been getting apps from MIUI backup instead of market)

fused2explode

Reaction score
If you're running MIUI GB, you need to go into the downloads app and make sure the settings are enabled for mobile network. You can try downloading with WiFi to make sure this is your issue.

F2E

nick12

Reaction score
I had this problem too, even though in Downloads it was set to using the mobile network. I switched it back and forth between wifi and mobile network a couple times though, and then it started working. I still get some random times where a download will get stuck at paused for like 5-10 min and then randomly start on its own, but overall it works now.

OP
porky101

porky101

Reaction score
If you're running MIUI GB, you need to go into the downloads app and make sure the settings are enabled for mobile network. You can try downloading with WiFi to make sure this is your issue.

F2E

Fixed, it was set to mobile network, but i set it to wifi, and then back to mobile network. Thanks!