Problem with world war and imobsters

trustno1

Reaction score
I am not sure if the problem is connected with the install of the latest MIUI rom but world war and imobsters stopped working about I installed the rom and have not worked for about 8 hours now. Anyone else have this problem? I tried reinstalling the programs but to no avail.

djssupp

Reaction score
You should try running logcat in adb shell, then try executing the non-functioning game. If you don't know how to use logcat, try getting alogcat from market, set it to log to the sd card. Run the game, and then have a look at the log. Maybe something will become apparent.

OP
T

trustno1

Reaction score
My knowledge of the linux is not good enough to understand what is going on in alog. I downloaded it and looked but all I can tell is that everything seems to be dandy until I try to run one of those programs, the log reads in red everytime I do something related to the games. I guess I will just have to revert to my old roms

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
I am not sure if the problem is connected with the install of the latest MIUI rom but world war and imobsters stopped working about I installed the rom and have not worked for about 8 hours now. Anyone else have this problem? I tried reinstalling the programs but to no avail.

Oh dude, the world war issue has been driving me crazy since, well, forever. I'm not entirely sure why it does it. I had been using miui since day 1. After becoming frustrated with the bugs, I moved over to Metick's rom. Transferred my world war account there no problem. Then, miui 12.31 came out, and I was back on the crack that is miui. Every time I tried opening world war, it'd give me the connection failure- retry/quit window. It has something to do with miui, perhaps being built on a different source? I have no idea. To remedy the issue, sorta, I installed a clean rom that has nothing on it but world war, backed that up and flashed back to miui. I just flash back and forth when I'm going to do some missions/buy buildings/vault cash, etc. It's an awful fix because of how time consuming, but ah well...keep me posted if you find a fix.

I hate letting a lvl 190 world war char just sitting there all day to be bombarded by farmers. Leaves me millions short when I flash to vault :(