1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Missing security token?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by biknut1, Mar 22, 2011.

1. biknut1

biknut1 New Member

First, I apologize if this question had already been asked- I just couldn't get myself to search through 490 forum pages of posts. I recently changed the skin on this forum and do not like it as much as the previous one. When I try to switch it back, I get an error message saying something like "Unable to process due to missing security token. Press here to send message to administrator." When I press to send to admin, I get the same message again about the missing security token. How do I get this changed? Thanks!
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

ur on ur pc im assuming. scroll to the very bottom of the screen, to the very left it says "normal" something. click that and see if that works

Aloha from Hawaii...
  3. biknut1

biknut1 New Member

Security token

Princess- you truly are a Princess! I had not noticed the "normal version" button at the bottom of the screen before, but I pressed it and now I am back in familiar territory. Thank you so much! I appreciate your help with this.
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

see.. it works! Lol...have fun

Aloha from Hawaii...
Search tags for this page
android security token missing
security token failed error message

security token was missing