May Jump The TB ship..

msuperbauer

Reaction score
I'm so frigging sick of this phone rebooting, not pushing my emails, the slow gps lock in I just may leave it for the chrge. This phone feels great to hold, looks fantastic and sense is great, but I need consistant great performance.. Why should I keep my TB?? The Droid charge is rootable right? Any insist you have or have heard of on the droid charge vs the tb, please let me in on phone.. TIA

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I'm so frigging sick of this phone rebooting, not pushing my emails, the slow gps lock in I just may leave it for the chrge. This phone feels great to hold, looks fantastic and sense is great, but I need consistant great performance.. Why should I keep my TB?? The Droid charge is rootable right? Any insist you have or have heard of on the droid charge vs the tb, please let me in on phone.. TIA

Two people I work with have them. No complaints so far.

How do you plan to get a Charge? Are you still within the 14 day window for your TB?

jnashr

Reaction score
Other than it being slower and touchwiz UI....the charge is pretty decent.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Root and solve all these problems.

Sent from my NookColor

OP
M

msuperbauer

Reaction score
I guess rooting frightens me with all the different methods, radio updates, software. Versions, etc... Then how do I root after the gingerbread update?

KidCuda

Reaction score
I just returned my thunderbolt yesterday and ordered a droid 3, there's just something about motorola that keeps me going back...

Sent from my Xoom-a-xoom-xoom using Tapatalk