Maxx - Best Price Business Account

DJK

Reaction score
Help! I have been coveting a Maxx for a month or so (upgrade available) however I am on my company's plan and the price is stuck at $295. I don't understand how a single/family plan can upgrade through Amazon etc for $199 but a company plan can't. Has anyone had this same experience or got any ideas - cause I am driving myself nuts wanting to have this! BTW - my main reason for the Maxx is to be able to use GolfLogix GPS software and not run out of juice and the season is starting early here in Maryland.

Any ideas / input is appreciated so I can change my profile to actually owning this puppy.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Help! I have been coveting a Maxx for a month or so (upgrade available) however I am on my company's plan and the price is stuck at $295. I don't understand how a single/family plan can upgrade through Amazon etc for $199 but a company plan can't. Has anyone had this same experience or got any ideas - cause I am driving myself nuts wanting to have this! BTW - my main reason for the Maxx is to be able to use GolfLogix GPS software and not run out of juice and the season is starting early here in Maryland.

Any ideas / input is appreciated so I can change my profile to actually owning this puppy.

When you say you have an upgrade available, do you mean on your business plan or your home personal plan? If it's the business plan, I think you're stuck with what you're employer has negotiated. If it's your personal plan, and you have an upgrade available, why not get your employer to reimburse you for the monthly costs and negotiate your best deal for the phone?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Johnny Kilo

Reaction score
I manage a corporate account and typically Verizon doesn't offer much discount on the equipment beyond the typical 2 year price for corporote accounts . They discount the service plan and typially waive fees like activation fees and early term fees as compensation for the volume. Sites like Amazon and WireFly typically require you to start a new line or port a number to get the additional discount.

OP
D

DJK

Reaction score
I manage a corporate account and typically Verizon doesn't offer much discount on the equipment beyond the typical 2 year price for corporote accounts . They discount the service plan and typially waive fees like activation fees and early term fees as compensation for the volume. Sites like Amazon and WireFly typically require you to start a new line or port a number to get the additional discount.

Thanks for this insight - couldn't get a straighht answer from my Verizon rep. I guess I'll just bite the bullet or have to wait until a new phone release discounts this one :(