Market not showing a purchased app.

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by evildesign, Sep 5, 2010.

1. evildesign

evildesign New Member

I purchased Pure Calendar on 2.1, and it not showing up as a purchased app when I go to the market to re-download it. My Other apps I purchased are showing up fine, and I can re-download them, but it seems to be just that one and it annoying, because I like it better then the normal calendar widget. I am running 2.2 + FlyX rom and Tranquilty rom + ( Revolution Theme and NexTheme ), and help would be appreciated to figuring out why that one is telling me I have to re-purchase it to download it, when I already have bought it.
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Send the Dev an email and explain the situation, paid apps come for life and go on a CC statement so it shouldn't be a problem
  3. evildesign

evildesign New Member

I take that back, I just went to their webpage and noticed something. I see Pure Grid and not Pure Calendar, so I wonder why Pure Calendar isnt showing up.
  4. evildesign

evildesign New Member

I guess it something to do with the fingerprint..
  5. evildesign

evildesign New Member

Solved, I changed
    ro.build.fingerprint=verizon/shadow_vzw/cdma_shadow/shadow:2.2/VZW/23.9:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys

to
    ro.build.fingerprint=verizon/voles/sholes/sholes:2.2/FRG22D/50454:user/release-keys

and it showed up and is now installed.
  6. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Glad you got it worked out and thanks for posting the solution for others :)
  7. Abe21599

Abe21599 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

dont see too many users changing their own build to fix a problem lol but kudos
  8. evildesign

evildesign New Member

I don't really have an issue with messing with anything, and screwing it up. I just spent two weeks with an all black keyboard with black text due to flashing a bad theme on it that I knew wasn't going to work, but wanted to see what would happen. I know linux pretty good, but don't know much about embedded system, so this is a nice little play toy, and If I really screw something up, I can just re-flash it and start all over again. It really not that big of a deal to me if I break the OS, since their and sbf out. Now i wont screw with the boot loader, but I have been trying to get a more understanding of the processor and an android itself.
  9. Abe21599

Abe21599 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

im currently trying to understand linux a bit more lol so props to you. but yea with the SBF its nearly unbreakable
Search tags for this page

purchased app not showing up android