Market purchase trouble

jbrock98

Reaction score
i finally tried to purchase my first app, beautiful widgets, i have a mastercard debit card and the item says purchased but when I click install it says download unsuccessful and I received 2 emails one from google with the checkout receipt and then another from the developer's saying card was declined for either 1) not enough funds (which isn't the problem) or 2) its been put on hold for fraud protection, my bank account is showing the purchase coming thru and like i said it says purchased in my market downloads but won't install, I've emailed the dev no response, what can I do?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Call the bank, it's likely a fraud thing and they're trying to help you out.

OP
jbrock98

jbrock98

Reaction score
i did and it was the bank they had a hold for purchases made coming from overseas cause beautiful widgets is outta europe but now that the bank thing is starighened out, its still saying purchased in the market but when i click download it says autorizing and it'll still say download unsuccessful, so wat can i do? is there a way to totally redo the process when the app wont say purchased and start from the beginning? is there another app like beautiful widgets thats just as good?