Market Issue

Hawks

Reaction score
I went ahead and tried Froyo and didnt love it so I went back to my old ROM. Now I cant get the market to work. I tried the fix that is out there I even reverted back to the older 0.3p baseband and still nothing. Anybody have any other ideas?

Thanks

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure what is causing your issue. Perhaps some of the new "stuff" has not been replaced. Did you wipe prior to the restore? If not, wipe then restore your backup. Just a thought nothing concrete. Sorry!

Mike

OP
H

Hawks

Reaction score
Not sure what is causing your issue. Perhaps some of the new "stuff" has not been replaced. Did you wipe prior to the restore? If not, wipe then restore your backup. Just a thought nothing concrete. Sorry!

Mike

Thanks for the help. I did wipe twice before I did the restore. I'll sit tight and wait for a new fix. I'm sure ones coming

O

OneBadMF

Im having same issue... I did wipe a few times... tried old backups everything... Any answer on this?

OP
H

Hawks

Reaction score
Im having same issue... I did wipe a few times... tried old backups everything... Any answer on this?

I re installed the original ROM (market was working) and then just restored my backup without wiping to help restore my personal info (home screen set up etc) and that semed to work