1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Market Issue

Discussion in 'Droid Rooted Help' started by Hawks, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Hawks

Hawks New Member

I went ahead and tried Froyo and didnt love it so I went back to my old ROM. Now I cant get the market to work. I tried the fix that is out there I even reverted back to the older 0.3p baseband and still nothing. Anybody have any other ideas?

Thanks
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Not sure what is causing your issue. Perhaps some of the new "stuff" has not been replaced. Did you wipe prior to the restore? If not, wipe then restore your backup. Just a thought nothing concrete. Sorry!

Mike
  3. Hawks

Hawks New Member

Thanks for the help. I did wipe twice before I did the restore. I'll sit tight and wait for a new fix. I'm sure ones coming
  4. OneBadMF

OneBadMF Guest

Im having same issue... I did wipe a few times... tried old backups everything... Any answer on this?
  5. Hawks

Hawks New Member

I re installed the original ROM (market was working) and then just restored my backup without wiping to help restore my personal info (home screen set up etc) and that semed to work