Market Downloads

Reaction score
I have two market downloads that failed to install. A Terminal Emulator by ZTA TEchnologies, Inc, and Superuser by ChainsDD, they're still listed in my downloads section but they're not listed as installed. It just says "free" next to them.

How can i get them off of my downloads list?

OP
R
Reaction score
Somebody please answer? I want to get these undownloaded applications off of my downloads list.

Last edited:

yuusharo

Reaction score
The market is having major issues today that is affecting a lot of people, including myself. App updates are slow, if not impossible to get.

Any free apps that you have uninstalled (or in this case, never installed) will eventually be deleted from your Downloads list automatically. If they're there after a while, you could try rebooting your device. You may need to allow them both to install once the market is back up, then immediately uninstall to flush out all that code, just in case.

Paid apps, however, will always be in your Downloads list, installed or not.

OP
R
Reaction score
Well, I would actually want paid apps to remain on my downloads list. It would always let me know which apps i "own". The app store for the iphone and ipod, doesn't let u know which apps you "own" unless you currently have them on your ipod. I find it annoying. Btw, rebooting doesn't do anything to get rid of the apps. They disappeared sometime tonight though while i was at work.

I'm now able to download and install apps now, idk if anyone else can.