1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock froyo 2.2 can't download Android Terminal Emulator

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Fraxinus, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Fraxinus

Fraxinus New Member

I've scoured around for a while and can't find anyone with this issue, let alone a resolution. I have the stock release of 2.2 FRF57 and I'm having the Google Maps upgrade to 4.3 issue. I went to download a terminal emulator to fix my issue and that's where I hit trouble. I first downloaded "Terminal Emulator" from the market but it simply FCs. When trying to download "Android Terminal Emulator" though, I simply cannot find it. I've tried:

• Manually searching market for "Android Terminal Emulator"; "Terminal Emulator"; "AndroidTerm"; "Palevich"; etc. etc. etc.
    • Using the QR code off a website to directly look it up in the market
    • Searching for a downloadable .apk
    • Restoring my backup from Astro but since my backups were taken in 2.1 I don't seem to be able to restore any
    I'm at a loss for getting my hands on Android Terminal Emulator. Thoughts from anyone? Is anyone else having this issue?
  2. br91655

br91655 New Member

3. Fraxinus

Fraxinus New Member

Hmm. Very good thought, somehow I totally missed that fix. I've just applied it though and still no luck locating Android Terminal Emulator...
  4. mcsinfl

mcsinfl New Member

5. Fraxinus

Fraxinus New Member

Interesting...I wonder what happened?? In any event - I figured a solution to my problem. While the Astro application backup manager wouldn't restore my backed up copy of AndroidTerm I was able to manually navigate to the astro backup folder on my SD card, select the backup and install it directly from there. This seems to have worked fine, though I haven't played with it yet to make sure all is well. Thanks for the help and advice!

Search tags for this page

android froyo terminal

android term for froyo
android terminal emulator.apk for android 2.2
download terminal emulator for android froyo
terminal android froyo
terminal emulador apk para android 2.2
terminal emulator apk android 2.2
terminal emulator apk froyo
terminal emulator apk para froyo
terminal emulator froyo .aplomb
terminal emulator froyo apk