Manual 2.1 Update Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jroby12

Reaction score
Hey guys, kind of new to the manual update thing. I have debated whether I should wait or do the manual update. I have one question; if I update manually now..will verizon/google modify the update in anyway in the next couple weeks? I feel that the first 1,000 people to receive it were guinea pigs and if there were any bugs noticeable, they would fix them before sending the mass updates. Thanks.

Reaction score
They didn't last time. But even if they do I am sure you can just apply the new update since that will be required for the people that officially already got the 2.1.

2.1 Manual update is easy. It takes a while when the phone reboots at the end, sitting at the Droid Eye, that was the only worrying part for me :)

OP
J

jroby12

Reaction score
yeah i manually updated and i must say i like it but not what i expected all the hype to be

i was browsing through forums on another site and a girl said her manual update ran much slower and not as smooth as her friend who got the OTA update..i just hope that i didnt make a mistake because i feel that 2.1 is not as smooth as 2.01

Zargon

Reaction score
yeah i manually updated and i must say i like it but not what i expected all the hype to be

i was browsing through forums on another site and a girl said her manual update ran much slower and not as smooth as her friend who got the OTA update..i just hope that i didnt make a mistake because i feel that 2.1 is not as smooth as 2.01

There is no difference between the OTA update and the manual update.

OP
J

jroby12

Reaction score
is the music player suppose to look different? Im pretty sure that mine still looks the same??

Status
Not open for further replies.